let this thread die (NYK)

btw i am in this thread everyday dub. don't care about the list or anything, but i do follow everyone on here and i see what you guys say to each other.
On the melo thread, it has always been my opinion that he was the best pure scorer in the league, and as the best scorer he should be in the top 5.
You guys take those threads too personal, let other members talk about knicks fans, personally it doesn't bother me, i actually enjoy seeing the dislike for our team.
cheers.

^ Yeah the NBA thread is crazy but you can't change people's opinions.

I'm a Knicks Fan, love Melo, but I don't see him as Top 5.
That's just me and I'll leave it at that

oh I didnt know you lurk here. hey i hope you're right. Sometimes I think he's amazing and sometime he really pisses me off.

who is steve novak?

I Guarantee you Steve Novak is higher than Steve Nash on the all time true shooting percentage list , sign that beast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Man E

btw i am in this thread everyday dub. don't care about the list or anything, but i do follow everyone on here and i see what you guys say to each other.
On the melo thread, it has always been my opinion that he was the best pure scorer in the league, and as the best scorer he should be in the top 5.
You guys take those threads too personal, let other members talk about knicks fans, personally it doesn't bother me, i actually enjoy seeing the dislike for our team.
cheers.

shut the %%$@ up, clown.

you gonna start the thread, then ghost the %%$@ out when people got something to say?

troll harder or not at all.
eyes.gif

Seems like the Knicks amnestying Billups sparked something deep inside of him because he was on fire from the 3 point line tonight. If he can consistently score like that (which is a big IF because of his age) then the Clippers will be in good shape.

He can go shoot his garbage pull up threes elsewhere. We did what he had to do. He's in a good situation. He should be mad at Denver not us anyway.

!%!* Chompsy. Tell him to go cry to that Nigerian scam artist or his retirement home that overpaid everyone in sight but chose him to send packing.

CP3 is gonna have the Melo effect on him, less shots/better spacing = better shots. Temper his ******/hero side.

Billups needs to realize that he plays better when he's a 2-guard. DubA is right. Denver traded Billups TWICE. His own hometown team...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Man E

cheers.

shut the %%$@ up, clown.

you gonna start the thread, then ghost the %%$@ out when people got something to say?

troll harder or not at all.
eyes.gif
dylan.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Damb.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Mike D'Antoni isn't sure if Iman Shumpert can play the two guard or run the point.

He just knows the rookie can play.

"He’s going to be a multi-purpose player," D'Antoni said on Sunday. "He might become a starting point, he might become as starting two. I think it will depend on his teammates more than what he does. He’ll be good at either position, should be. He has a pretty high ceiling."

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/21 ... z1gzmqjI2B
http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...rt_At_Either_Backcourt_Position#ixzz1gzmqjI2B

Shump will be the starting SG in under 10 games

Under 10?

He'll be starting by the 2nd game.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I Guarantee you Steve Novak is higher than Steve Nash on the all time true shooting percentage list , sign that beast
pimp.gif
Don't you have to have like 30 shots (or something like that) at the least every season to be on the list?
laugh.gif
I had no idea who dude was but if he's a spot up gunner that can guard a 4 I'll allow it.

laugh.gif
@ the music Novak got for that vid.

[h2] Steve Novak is almost a Knick now, too. [/h2]
migdal2_tiny.jpg
by Seth on Dec 19, 2011 11:04 PM EST in News

Woj reports:
Novak, a 6-foot-11 forward, does have to pass through waivers unclaimed. The Knicks would guarantee Novak a league minimum contract for the 2011-12 season.

Brought into San Antonio Spurs camp late last week, the Spurs released Novak and placed him on waivers Monday night.

Now, are we to assume that Novak will clear waivers? What of this tweet, which has since been deleted?
On his twitter account, Novak thanked the Spurs organization, and tweeted: "Next stop…NY"

It seems plausible that Novak and the Knicks could both have word that nobody intends to bid, but you never know (which is probably why Novak untwat his tweet). If this does come to pass, it gives us fourteen Knicks, (plus Chris Hunter and Devin Green, who could well be candidates for the final spot) and, I think, a better fourteen than the twelve (+CH&DG) they carried last week. Novak, one hopes, might occupy the shadow of Shawne Williams with...something from the corners and hopefully a bit of defense. But let's see if he actually clears waivers. (If somebody wants to bone the Knicks, this would be an excellent opportunity. If his name was Steve Williams, the Nets would already be on the phone with him.)

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

I want KMart.
ohwell.gif

aint he still a refugee?

if Melo could talk him into 2.5 ...
smokin.gif

that's solid goonery off the bench. cuz right now it's the JJ, Jorts and young JJ backup plan
30t6p3b.gif

from what I saw waiting for Melo to come over K-Mart had good d, he can still score, run, covered up that tat. all +'s.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

[h2]But let's see if he actually clears waivers. (If somebody wants to bone the Knicks, this would be an excellent opportunity. If his name was Steve Williams, the Nets would already be on the phone with him.)[/h2]

lol damn. 
tired.gif

theres a lot of hope going into this season.... 

-hoping Shump delivers (which i think he will)

-hoping BD is motivated (which i think he will)

-hopefully Novak is cleared 

laugh.gif

but what Dub asked. any news on Reggie Evans? 
nerd.gif

The Knicks need to stop publicly making it known that they want certain players..Any time a good team sees a talented team like the Knicks interested in a quality player, they're gonna swoop in and grab them, especially if that team is in the Eastern Conference. The only reason the Knicks got Baron was because of that back injury. Otherwise, he would have gotten scooped up by a team like the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom