let this thread die (NYK)

I didn't watch a lot of melo on the nuggets. But from what I seen on the Knicks I don't see how you can complain about his defense.

Hope Shumpert can make it back sooner than later. He looked really good. His shot selection can b questionable at times, but hopefully he can get that in check.

And please no Sessions. Dude is a bum. Game one and we're already calling for overhauls?

Originally Posted by DubA169

I didn't watch a lot of melo on the nuggets. But from what I seen on the Knicks I don't see how you can complain about his defense.

When Melo plays one of the best teams in the league he commits to playing defense. I just hope he plays that hard against the garbage teams too

never posted yesterday, but i see we jumped a bunch of pages since the last time i posted
laugh.gif

but i wasn't too pleased about the game. TD can not run the offense. he needs to come off the bench. was there something wrong with Bibby?
and its sad that Shump got injured. i hate Chris Wilcox for that
laugh.gif
tired.gif

and with Shump/JJ gone, our depth is even worse. and that means TD/Melo will be controlling the offense...
tired.gif

but i am excited tho, im glad we beat boston. and i like it how BD was already protecting his teammates
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Hope Shumpert can make it back sooner than later. He looked really good. His shot selection can b questionable at times, but hopefully he can get that in check.

And please no Sessions. Dude is a bum. Game one and we're already calling for overhauls?
Have you forgotten in your old age how fickle us Knicks fans could be?

When Melo plays one of the best teams in the league he commits to playing defense. I just hope he plays that hard against the garbage teams too
Melo has always been able to play defense when he wanted to, it's up to his teammates and coaches to make sure he keeps the intensity and energy going.

Double

Yuku is really bugging right now. I just now saw that double and it keeps cutting off pages and posts.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Rockets released PG Jeremy Lin to make room for Dalembert... Lin a possible fit for Knicks..

I know nothing about this guy other than that he's Asian due to the thread made about him on here by his loyal fans
laugh.gif

Yes but we'll win. Amar'e gonna molest their frontcourt. He won't be stopped. Of course Steph and Monta will probably go off but we got Melo to bail us out.

I'll told yall to be prepared for how things are gonna go. There's gonna be a lot of headaches and games will be similar to last season until we improve our lineup.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Rockets released PG Jeremy Lin to make room for Dalembert... Lin a possible fit for Knicks..
I know nothing about this guy other than that he's Asian due to the thread made about him on here by his loyal fans
laugh.gif

Same here.
laugh.gif

"Jeremy Lin could be our Jackie Robinson"
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Knicks in 60 on MSG right now.  Cavs vs Knicks from April 3, 2011.  Get to see Baron 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
Same here.
laugh.gif

"Jeremy Lin could be our Jackie Robinson"
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
I remember that comment.

The reason the Bulls lost to the Warriors is because they don't match up well against the Warriors..The Knicks match up way better against the Warriors, especially offensively..David Lee on STAT=Easy Buckets all day...And Carmelo vs Dorell Wright? I'm not worried at all..Oh yeah, and Biedrins ain't doing a damn thing against Tyson...Sure Ellis/Curry will give TD and Landry a tough time, but the Knicks front court is gonna be wayyyyyy too much for them to handle

roll.gif

The old jokes will never end.

Also, need help. With 5 minutes to go in the first, there was a picture taken of the whole arena, and you're supposed to be able to go somewhere and tag yourself. Anyone know where?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif

The old jokes will never end.

Also, need help. With 5 minutes to go in the first, there was a picture taken of the whole arena, and you're supposed to be able to go somewhere and tag yourself. Anyone know where?
Staples.com

Also:

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman Confirmed Knicks have claimed former Harvard PG Jeremy Lin off the waiver wire as stopgap. Cut by Warriors.

Back
Top Bottom