let this thread die (NYK)

I miss Chandler
frown.gif
Can't believe we kept this bum *%$ Fields instead of him
30t6p3b.gif

http://twitter.com/Al_Iannazzone
Al Iannazzone: #Knicks Notes: Baron Davis could play during next week's trip and Stoudemire wanted to be on Team USA: http://bit.ly/zuX5qt
Frank Isola: Baron Davis must be getting close with the Knicks sending Jeremy Lin, as well as Jerome Jordan, to the D-League
Howard Beck:
To those asking: Sending players to D-League does NOT open spots on NBA roster. Knicks still have 15.
Al Iannazzone: #Knicks forget about Amar'e down the stretch as Melo, bad wrist and all, keeps shooting and missing: http://bit.ly/yRuVtl #nyk
Frank Isola: Knick scouts are all in New York for meetings and here at practice including the great Ben Jobe
Alan Hahn: In #NBA GM Poll, Tyson Chandler acqusition ranked third most surprising move; Shumpert ranked second among sleeper rookies. #Knicks
Alan Hahn: Mike D'Antoni tied 5th with Mike Brown (odd) with coach who runs the best offense, behind Adelman, Carlisle and Popovich. Otherwise, not much else about the #Knicks in the NBA GM survey. Check it out here: http://on.nba.com/yeVnZv
Brian Mahoney: Brown's never been known for his offensive schemes. Perhaps D'Antoni has really fallen since Knicks haven't had an offense yet this year.
Howard Beck: Annual GM survey not kind to Knicks. Finished behind Boston (64%) and Philly (21%) on question of who will win Atlantic Division
Howard Beck: Carmelo finished third on question of who is best small forward, behind LeBron and Durant. Amare did not finish in top 8 for best PF
Hmmmm

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
@ Pringles being tied with Mike Brown for the coach with the best offense. Pathetic.

Don't want STAT wasting time with Olympics.

If Orlando proposed

Dwight Howard + Jameer Nelson

For

Amare + Tyson + Iman

Would you do it ?

it drives me %##+*@# crazy to see players like Brewer, Nate, and Darko help out teams.

Mike has the easiest gig in sports. I'm serious. excuse after excuse. ill prepared. Incoherent post game comments. And the NY media has been uncharacteristically friendly to him.

our organisation is just unprofessional. it's easy to see why other teams hate us

The Knicks are attempting to fix a problem that arose among opposing-team scouts regarding their dissatisfaction with the new nosebleed seating at transformed Madison Square Garden, according to NBA sources.
The Knicks are responding to complaints from other club’s advance scouts who feel they can’t do their job properly in the current seating in the brand-new 300-level press box. Advance scouts evaluate their clubs’ upcoming opponents, attending the opponents’ games and charting their plays.
In the past, the advance scouts were placed on the floor. But, in the new Garden, the scouts were put upstairs.

As a consequence, the Knicks advance scout, Matt Harding, has received similar treatment in other arenas, according to sources, and has been placed upstairs often. The Knicks believe that has put their own scouts at “a competitive disadvantage’’ to other team scouts who have better seats at foreign arenas. That is why there is an urgency to resolve the issue.
It is doubtful it will be resolved by tonight’s game against the Bobcats, however.
“Advance scouts are in the business of winning basketball games,’’ one NBA executive told The Post. “It’s the most important job on the staff for game preparation. It can win or lose a game. I think the Knicks realize that and are trying to do the right thing.’’
According to a handful of scouts interviewed, the key issue in the upstairs seating is their inability to hear coach Mike D’Antoni calling the name of the plays — a vital tool in reports used by all teams.
Knicks owner James Dolan also kicked the team’s traveling beat writers up to the 300-level and made those baseline seats available for season-ticket holders after spending $800 million on the Garden transformation. It is unclear if the advance scouts eventually will be put back on the floor or in a lower section as logistics still are being worked out

Baron Davis @Baron_Davis
Watching tape on @SteveNash in coach D' Antoni's system. My step bro was turning it out. can't wait to play 4 coach and rock out!! #focused!

Baron Davis @Baron_Davis 2m
#goknicks #goknicks can't wait to play in front of you fans also. Thank you for your prayers and support and patience. We will b great!!

I see Baron coming back the 25th @Clevelandand
Mike has the easiest gig in sports
laugh.gif
no no no...
I hate to defend dude, cuz he is a stubborn moron, but bad things happened for dude and this team waaaaay outside his control.

Tomorrow (Jan 18) is my 3 year anniversary with wifey..She got me Knicks tickets as a surprise to celebrate the milestone..Looking forward to the game despite their struggles..These scrubs better not ruin the big occasion though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

If Orlando proposed

Dwight Howard + Jameer Nelson

For

Amare + Tyson + Iman

Would you do it ?

I think i would do it...that would get tyson and amare off contract an maybe they can sign Daron Williams from FA in off season and would have to sign Willson And Kmartin in off season.

2011 After Pot Trade      

G-B Davis
G-L.Fields
F-C.Anthony
F-J.Harrellson
F-D.Howard
6-J.Nelson
7-T-Doug

2012 Season
G-D.Williams
G-L.Fields
F-C.Anthony