let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Junrock21

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

If Orlando proposed

Dwight Howard + Jameer Nelson

For

Amare + Tyson + Iman

Would you do it ?

I think i would do it...that would get tyson and amare off contract an maybe they can sign Daron Williams from FA in off season and would have to sign Willson And Kmartin in off season.

2011 After Pot Trade      

G-B Davis
G-L.Fields
F-C.Anthony
F-J.Harrellson
F-D.Howard
6-J.Nelson
7-T-Doug

2012 Season
G-D.Williams
G-L.Fields
F-C.Anthony
F-K.Martin
C-D.Howard
6-W.Chandler
7-J.Nelson

i should be a GM

And Coach Change to JEFF VAN GUNDY

The Knicks better win tonight (Wednesday night). I can't take another loss against a bad team at the Garden.

Magic would never make that trade...be real. Damn we really needed CP3, we should have gone for him instead of Melo, Melo deciding to get traded instead of signing with us will forever haunt our next 8 years

Originally Posted by Junrock21

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

If Orlando proposed

Dwight Howard + Jameer Nelson

For

Amare + Tyson + Iman

Would you do it ?

I think i would do it...that would get tyson and amare off contract an maybe they can sign Daron Williams from FA in off season and would have to sign Willson And Kmartin in off season.

2011 After Pot Trade      

G-B Davis
G-L.Fields
F-C.Anthony
F-J.Harrellson
F-D.Howard
6-J.Nelson
7-T-Doug

2012 Season
G-D.Williams
G-L.Fields
F-C.Anthony
F-K.Martin
C-D.Howard
6-W.Chandler
7-J.Nelson

i should be a GM
laugh.gif
So I guess you don't plan on resigning Dwight in this fantasy world where you'd think of offering DWill money in FA.
laugh.gif
@ signing Wil back and K-Mart on top of that.

Stop trolling I don't believe you didn't give that post any thought.

i'm sure u guys know who frank isola (sp?) is?

he was on DNL show on SNY and he said that in nov. 2010, someone close to stat told him that he didn't want to play with melo.

don't know if anyone else saw this earlier today

^Doesn't matter now. That friend said something sounds like bull he could've easily tolf them not to go for Melo and trade for DWill instead or someone else.

laugh.gif
@ that thread.

Tough game with Melo being off/hurt with that wrist. Liked some of what I saw from STAT though. Landry semi-resurrected the way he kept scoring in a game that showcased terrible shooting. Still got him on the trading block in my mind until he keeps that kinda play up.

It sucks we're losing winnable games.....even with Melo struggling and Amare still a bit off we had a chance. It's almost like these guys are toeing the line of finally getting it together before another setback rears its ugly head.

Another disappointing loss
30t6p3b.gif

Win 4 in a row... Lose 4 win a row...to teams they're suppose to beat!! SMH

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

It sucks we're losing winnable games.....even with Melo struggling and Amare still a bit off we had a chance. It's almost like these guys are toeing the line of finally getting it together before another setback rears its ugly head.

Why? We must keep losing only way a coaching change will be made.

DubA pointed it out a few pages back that our coach is an aboslute joke.   

anybody hear bill walton yesterday talkin bout pringles ?

“I’ve known Mike D’Antoni for 40 years,

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Blow this team up, seriously.

This is one of the most sensible things I've heard about the Knicks.  It's not just the coaching staff it's a collective failure.  I liked the Knicks better pre-Melo and I'm speaking as a Bulls fan.

this is a trap season, When baron comes back I don't see him doing good right out the gate.. so another month of us trying to "sort out the offense" and get the chemistry going AFTER Bdiddy come back. 
frown.gif
eyes.gif
I really hope im wrong tho 
tired.gif

How many times did you see Tyson #$+$@#@ Chandler guarding STEVE NASH. Jesus Christ man. That game was straight embarrassing. We switch to oblivion

We are the easiest team to scout by a wide margin. Set a pick and then go crazy on the mismatches

Jefferies with way more minutes that harrelson. Y. Do u know how easy it is to double melo when jefferies is on the court? It's playing 5 on 4 offensively.

The main problem besides the coach is people aren't hitting wide open shots.needs to put Novak in for a few minutes see if it helps

Dantoni is the least creative person in the NBA. I haven't seen one nice play put of a timeout in 4 years. He try's to jam square pegs into round holes

He is going to ruin shump. I saw shump pass on an open a 3. Drive and get the ball to stat who got fouled. Dantoni calls shump over and talks to him and then on the next possession shump runs down the court and takes an I'll advised jumpsuit right away. That's as clear as it gets. It's the coach.

At least the offensive looks somewhat like its coming around. Just nobody jumper is falling only Harrellson I guess. I mean these people are getting good looks they are just missing them

I can't believe landry was aggressive almost gave me flashbacks

Even though we kept the score low, that switching was a horrible thing to watch

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

At least the offensive looks somewhat like its coming around. Just nobody jumper is falling only Harrellson I guess. I mean these people are getting good looks they are just missing them

We shot 37% from the field and scored 88 points. Our offense is one of the worst I have ever seen I think our 90's squads were better. Fields did have a good game but he missed a ton of open threes if he would've just made 1 or 2 we probably would've won. Melo and Amare no words, I don't want to hear $#@! about this guy's injury when Kobe's hand looks like a balloon and he's leading the league in scoring dropping 40+ on dudes heads in 3 consecutive games. Stoudemire ? same $#@! different game I mean seriously where the hell is this guys jumpshot ?

Here is what drives me crazy:

Our guards picking up their dribble once they get over half court. TD did this like 7 times while trying to force feed melo in the post.
We switch on everything
Landry can't hit an outside shot to save his life and he gets called for a charge at least once a game on a pass.
Iman is playing timid now; after his chucking spree against OKC he hasn't been looking for his shot

Back
Top Bottom