let this thread die (NYK)

^^
laugh.gif
We basically did the same thing last night, except it didn't happen in the 4th. Funny though since I didn't see one STAT bucket in that comeback. I liked how they pushed the ball, even TD, seems he's gotten less competent each season.

MIA can not guard the 3
roll.gif

To me the elephant in the room is Amare. How has his play dimished this much in a year? The PG excuse isnt enough. Not to mention if u wanna be a leader u HAVE to give effort on the glass and on defense. When is he going to step up on that end? Its sickening watching the likes of Diaw and now Jordan Hill have career games against us.

Damn seeing that video makes me sad of what we coulda had this season also if the trade never went down. With Wilson, gallo felton and mozgof we gave up about 30-45 points. Sigh

John Calipari?!! really? get out of here with that nonsense 
indifferent.gif
 never liked him when he coached in the nba

here's my wishlist in order of preferred coaches
1.Dolan sells the team, JVG comes back

2. Phil Jackson

3. Jerry Sloan (i think he'll stay retired tho)

4. Doc Rivers

5. the ghost of Red Holzman

nerd.gif

this team is so flawed. No true point, no one can create their own shot besides Melo, and Stat gets the ball in wrong spot 85% of the time.

In the trade scenario above would it be something centered around:

Philly gets Stat
Phoenix gets Iggy
NY gets nash?

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tumblr_lxyy61tUGk1ql9639o1_500.jpg
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Who would have thought that was the better team of the two
30t6p3b.gif
word... I thought the Knicks had a good squad last year. It was much more balanced out then it is now. We actually played like a team most of the time and could've developed our younger players into great players and still have that team dynamic. Denver won.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Howard beck says Baron is gonna be delayed another 1-2 weeks . Dude is never gonna suit up
30t6p3b.gif

What? Why?! This must be some sort of sick joke

Good news it's not his back . They are holding him out because they want him to get his conditioning up.

With Curry coming off, we still coulda shipped out Kelenna, Mason, Rautins and Turiaf.
Then signed Tyson, added Shump, Jorts and Baron. Even add one of the China dudes.
And then we probably do that Jamal S&T since TD and Walker are real expendable.
nerd.gif

something like...
PG Felton, Baron
SG Shump, Jamal, Fields
SF Gallo, Wil, AR
PF Amar'e, (K-Mart), Purp, Jorts
C Tyson, Mozgov

No real closer, but a very good, deep basketball team.
Donnie stays because we don't piss him off, too.

mibad, I took this too far.

Back
Top Bottom