let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

http://twitter.com/R_Balkman32
Renaldo Balkman: New york was great love da big apple #imout
Wonder who he passed his connects on to.
Toney been handling this benching like a champ.
nerd.gif

So much has changed in two-weeks, its really affecting me emotionally. I'm not sure what to do or how I feel about it. Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can help...

Seriously worried about JR Smith tho

Time for ignorant swag filled celebrations
pimp.gif

The Knicks will be unstoppable on 2K too...virtual J.R. been a beast since 2K8

grin.gif
 Don't really understand why we had to cut Balkman. 
If I'm reading it correctly we can keep the guy by putting him in the inactive list? Why not just keep him? You never know when injuries might hit you.

nah we can't keep him. up to 12 guys can suit up every game, so at least 3 are inactive every game, but the most players you can have is 15.

STAT, Melo, Lin, Fields, Shump, Tyson, Jeffries, Jorts, Novak, Walker, Baron, Toney, Bibby, Jerome and Balkman.

It was pick 1 of those to cut...I wish it was Bibby though.
Can't look at his ventriloquist dummy from Goosebumps face no more.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

It was pick 1 of those to cut...I wish it was Bibby though.
Can't look at his ventriloquist dummy from Goosebumps face no more.
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
you took it back

JR fills a need.. and at this point in the season and for the price, it's the best case scenario.

Ideally he could be more of a defensive player, but like I said, not bad all things considered.

Oh I didn't realize we had 15 players already.

Cosign on cutting Bibby though, don't really see the need for him since we have BD coming back.

This team is stacked up and down now.  Once their at full health they should be making a strong push for the Atlantic division.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d5

This team is stacked up and down now.  Once their at full health they should be making a strong push for the Atlantic division.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the hell w/ that, i wanna go in as a lower seed team and upset a team 

Really good roster now.. I like it....

If you guys can keep team chemistry (and to be honest you have a few guys who are terrible team chemistry guys) (And that's not bitter I'd love JR Smith on my team) I'm not saying it won't work at all.. But if it clicks... Heat are in trouble...

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

I think you guys got a good chance to beat the heat in a series
pimp.gif

I love my team, but Miami is scary good.

Not that any NY fans should be overconfident, but bank on LeBron bringing the absolute best out of Carmelo. No one ever wants to talk about it, but Melo is 10-4 vs Lebron head-to-head. Melo's team even won over LeBron's in high school. It's not a coincidence or luck at this point. A series with those 2 is loooong overdue. 

Ehh JR is kinda a knucklehead, Mike aint really the best coach, if he don't play his cards right with Smith y'all gonna have some problems lol
EDIT: On a side note now playing you bums may actually be worth the watch with the lil squad you got. Rivalry in full effect 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom