let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by IX Is Tha Future

You guys think this team in 2 or 3 years could win a ship with Lin at the 1, JR at the 2, Melo at the 3, Amare at the 4, and Chandler at the 5? I think they could. They play D and they really have a college team feel as far as the continuity. Their bench mob with Lin is extremely scrappy and effective. I think they are a legit contender in a year or two.

They'll be a legit contender way sooner than 2-3 years...

Originally Posted by 40ave

Originally Posted by KenJi714

THis kis is trying too hard to stay humble. You just hit a tough three. Let your emotion show

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You can tell hes trying hard to hold it back because the camera is on him all the time. It's a fun game who cares what the hater think . Let the emotion show

Great win. JR did what JR does.. get hot.. get cold.. can still make plays. Lin played big, hit clutch shots, made passes, too many minutes but that can be solved by Davis getting healthy and playing. Novak with a monster performance. That's a man who doesn't want to lose his minutes, and he deserves to keep playing. This team beat the defending champs and a great defense.. a very big win.

Knicks fans are too bipolar, though.

Whenever Amare being traded was mentioned (even in passing) it was "WHAT BETRAYAL!! HOW COULD YOU TRADE AMARE AFTER HE SAVED NY"... now you have people calling for his head at every miss. Newsflash.. Amare was never a defender. This is who he is. If he's not getting his touches and involved, he can disappear in games. Not to mention, Tyson is clogging the paint where he used to operate.. AND he's not blowing past bigger 5's anymore. I'm not making excuses for his poor play.. but this is nothing shocking. Fans just HAVE to criticize someone. It's always D'Antoni's fault for every single problem. Toney Douglas is the worst player in the history of the game. Bill Walker is a moron. Now Amare is totally useless and has no value.

Great win.

Damn Lin played 45 mins+. Chandler had the second highest mins played at 34.
Baron needs to get on the floor soon, because Lin can't keep logging those mins, especially when Knicks play 2-3 games in 2-3 nights.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Damn Lin played 45 mins+. Chandler had the second highest mins played at 34.
Baron needs to get on the floor soon, because Lin can't keep logging those mins, especially when Knicks play 2-3 games in 2-3 nights.

While you're right about the minutes, the 2nd half of the season isn't nearly as hectic as the 1st. They had to squeeze a lot of games in to start. Things should be back to normal after the all-star break.

Great game, felt good to watch that W. Good that Davis is finally suited up and hopefully he can help out. Solid game from JR too

Originally Posted by sladewilson

409165_3288793336690_1173412631_3386299_485341078_n.jpg

Not sure how this is funny, cause the second someone puts a piece of chicken in Amares' hand people gonna be mad... I'm black btw

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Knicks fans are too bipolar, though.

Whenever Amare being traded was mentioned (even in passing) it was "WHAT BETRAYAL!! HOW COULD YOU TRADE AMARE AFTER HE SAVED NY"... now you have people calling for his head at every miss. Newsflash.. Amare was never a defender. This is who he is. If he's not getting his touches and involved, he can disappear in games. Not to mention, Tyson is clogging the paint where he used to operate.. AND he's not blowing past bigger 5's anymore. I'm not making excuses for his poor play.. but this is nothing shocking. Fans just HAVE to criticize someone. It's always D'Antoni's fault for every single problem. Toney Douglas is the worst player in the history of the game. Bill Walker is a moron. Now Amare is totally useless and has no value.
Everything you just said, man. Everything.

The regulars are enough already...now we got some of these new heads saying outrageous !$*+ too.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Like HTTB mentioned, a backup for Lin (B. Diddy) is sorely needed right now. I'm not expecting him to do anything crazy for the rest of the regular season...his goals should be to get in shape and back used to game speed. Just get it all together for the playoffs.

I'm a fan of Iman but I wished son relied on his athleticism more to drive it inside instead of settling for long shots that mess up the flow of the offense. Sometimes I believe he thinks he's an entirely different player than what he really is.

Back
Top Bottom