let this thread die (NYK)

So u think Lin just deferring to much? Or just simply a bad day?

We need to seriously fix the free throw shooting

Feel bad for D-Will. I'm pulling for the nets now
laugh.gif

Its melo, melo has to go....Lin is too hesitant to pass....when he had the scrubs (or the back ups) Lin felt more comfortable to take over....but with melo on the court and JR Smith...he has to adjust....he was already comfortable with the players he had...and melo...i dont know what hes doing out there right now.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Bad night. He's taken 15 shots. Things just haven't been going our way.

I need one of ya'll to explain to me how this is Melo's fault. And you better have a damned good argument.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Bad night. Refs made it clear from the get go they werent gonna give the Knicks the calls in the paint. So Lin couldnt rely on that. And honestly if a bad night is 14 7 8 I can deal with that any day of the week. Deron Was just on fire. And refs wasnt having it tonight. It happens. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I need one of ya'll to explain to me how this is Melo's fault. And you better have a damned good argument.

this.
grin.gif

its 8 on 5 and dwill is having the game of his life right now and its melo's fault?

lol @ this !%@*%$**.
refs clearly working for jersey tonight plus jersey stole d'antoni's playbook. 3, 3, 3, 3 and one more just for added comfort.

wow........they stopped censoring ****?

EDIT**

Wait a minute.........So i saw dudes post and the D word was uncensored.........then i respond, the D word he typed was censored, and mine wasnt.........

Am i in a @#@@%*% twilight zone or some *%%+?
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'ma just let some of these corny +@% dudes that know nothing about basketball take over this thread for the night
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom