let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

If Lin doesn't do decent tonight. It will be hard for me to respect Linsanity

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He will prolly land in Boston. They've had almost all of their big men go down recently. Id be surprised if they not already in talks with him for when he can officially be signed.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah I should feel real confident if the Knicks make it to the playoffs. That the "star" pg hasn't had a decent game yet against a team they would face in the playoffs. The Knicks won't see the Pacers in the playoffs

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah I should feel real confident if the Knicks make it to the playoffs. That the "star" pg hasn't had a decent game yet against a team they would face in the playoffs. The Knicks won't see the Pacers in the playoffs

He's a second year player. Might as well be a rookie. Relax.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

14xgbnq.gif

I don't direct any posts towards anyone that doesn't have a real avy because that means there's a good chance they're trolls

Anyways, tonight's game is a big deal..After the Sixers embarrassed the Knicks at home, I wanna see the type of intensity they come out with against them tonight at their place. Philly has always had a lot of Knicks fans so hopefully the New Yorkers come out in full force tonight and cheer the Knicks on.

Either way, I know this is gonna be a dog fight type game..The Sixers are the most physical of any of the teams the Knicks have played so far since Woodson became coach.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

As much as i cant stand TD, maybe he should get some pt with all this new holding players accountable thing. He needs to be yelled at to get better.
All Pringles did is yell at him and nothing changed. He's a bum.

For a quick sec I thought we could go aafter Diaw but it slipped my mind how our bench is already deep. Wouldn't mind us cutting Walker or TD though.
Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I don't direct any posts towards anyone that doesn't have a real avy because that means there's a good chance they're trolls
okayguy.jpg

Could someone explain the rationale of Diaw being good for the Knicks? This is a serious question.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

For a quick sec I thought we could go aafter Diaw but it slipped my mind how our bench is already deep. Wouldn't mind us cutting Walker or TD though.
Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

okayguy.jpg
laugh.gif
With the exception of ATGD7154xBBxMZ

#$%? Milwaukee has six straight wins? They have a pretty bummy roster, but Drew Gooden has been on a tear lately, even got #%%@%! around and got himself a triple double.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Could someone explain the rationale of Diaw being good for the Knicks? This is a serious question.
Bill Walton.
laugh.gif

But really, I saw Diaw was released and said, damn, that's what's up for us, he'll help us out. Then it set in that D'Antoni was gone now.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Looks like Ronnie is finalizing a deal with the Heat............................

I swear the Heat are so desperate for role players
laugh.gif
Any time a past his prime player, or a player that is injury prone becomes a free agent, you always hear that the Heat are trying to sign them. Let them have Ronnie. Dude will miss 4 games for every 1 game he plays

Let me start off my saying I am a fan of Melo. Have been since he dribbled up the court in the McD's game with his knees. With that said I give you this...

I think Melo's comments about playing with more energy is being blown out of proportion. If I am not mistaken, right before he said that he also said that the team was forced to come together after MDA quit/was fired. Wouldn't this renewed team spirit automatically mean more effort?

Here's my thing, if you had a boss that let you slack, you will slack. But if your boss is constantly on you to perform you will step up.

Carmelo Anthony has admitted to playing with more energy since Mike Woodson replaced Mike D'Antoni as head coach.

“I’ll say to you and I’ll say to Melo, he’s got to bring the energy now,

Back
Top Bottom