let this thread die (NYK)

Melo looks like he is always having fun. He never seems serious.
I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

It seems like the Heat were purposely giving the ball to anyone Fields was on. He's really a huge liability of defense in this game.
LeBron hits that fadaway when Fields was on him. 

Then Wade had Fields on him and just attacked

Then Jones has Fields and found the ball for an open three

That's 7 points that should've never happened because of Fields' poor defense. 

Not ready for NBA games. And no, he isn't.
laugh.gif

It seems like the Heat were purposely giving the ball to anyone Fields was on. He's really a huge liability of defense in this game.

LeBron hits that fadaway when Fields was on him.
Then Wade had Fields on him and just attacked
Then Jones has Fields and found the ball for an open three

That's 7 points that should've never happened because of Fields' poor defense.

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

Melo looks like he is always having fun. He never seems serious.
I dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

He plays a sport for a living. Sports are meant to be fun. I'd say it's a good thing.

I wouldnt say not ready for NBA games. He has potential. I honestly think he would be one of those guys who would thrive once he leaves the spotlight of NY. Hes just not built for NY/MSG and these big games.

And what's up with ABC and Michael Wilbon always *+@+%#!% on the Knicks? He slurps the Heat just as much he slurps the Bulls.

Originally Posted by onewearz

slow start , as usual in these games but the bench gon even it out

laugh.gif
@ lebron fixing his headband , dude can feel his bald spot showing like he had a titty out
laugh.gif
Sorry I just got to this but asfldjogi;sj fijasifgjlfsdgjsdf;g
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is sig worthy.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Miami

#7 at the 4 wouldn't bother them nearly as much as you've seen it against other teams because they ROUTINELY run Bron at the 4, and with personnel y'all place at the 1-3 Mia wouldn't have much of a problem guarding that line up.  The ({}) & Chalmers would guard JR & Shumpert doesn't really matter who guards which honestly, and Battier would guard Landry or Novak.
Let him feast on Bosh and Turiaf. And I want Battier out there. The Heat are too in love with doubling and with Bron at the 4 chasing Melo, that's gotta open the lanes up some.
pimp.gif

Simmons: At halftime, let's all spend a few minutes trying to figure out what Landry Fields brings to the table. Because I'm at a loss.

The hallmark of Fields were his cuts, rebounding, short shots, size and help defense.

He's not moving much anymore.
The Heat hands are so good that finding him on the cuts he tries ain't working.
He stopped rebounding.
He's missing short shots.
He's guarding Bron.
He's not rotating.
He's worthless right now.

Yeah I don't know what happened to Landry, first half rookie year was as good as you can get for a rook, i hope Shump doesn't run into whatever this is. And Bibby is way more useless, i saw dude hold the ball confused like he's never played point on any level. %$*$ is weird coming from a dude that was on one of the best passing/offensive teams in those CWebb Kings.

Back
Top Bottom