let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Al3xis

It's probably more important to divide the time Tyson/Amare are on the floor together as it is Melo/Amare pairing that the media tried to play up the past week.

Anyway, this all but solidified the Miami match-up.
We can still win out the 6th seed. Losing to the cavs really hurt us. 
I believe we need to win out and the Magic need to lose out.
We're staying in the 7th.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's probably more important to divide the time Tyson/Amare are on the floor together as it is Melo/Amare pairing that the media tried to play up the past week.

I believe we need to win out and the Magic need to lose out.
We're staying in the 7th.
We play the Clippers and the Bobcats and Magic have Denver and Bobcats left. Bobcats will play hard and try not to get the worst record in league history. 
It's a possibility...a long shot
laugh.gif

Magic have a home game vs. the Bobcats. Let it go b.

EDIT:

Bobcats will play hard and try not to get the worst record in league history. 
1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

Heat/Knicks match up has been inevitable for like 2-3 weeks now. Nothing is stopping it.
Eh, don't underestimate how bad the Magic can be in these final games.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Good !#@*$$ D STAT
But he blew right by Amar'e, though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 He did. But he did recover for the block. And technically it was a decent play to let him by because the shot wouldnt have even counted had the dunk gone in. 
I think Tyson is gonna have a real good shot at defensive player of the year. A lot of analysts have been rallying for it recently. And its pretty obvious we are 10 times better defensively with him out there (whether we started out this game with the mentality to tank it or not)

Carmelo Anthony averaging 31 ppg 8 rpg 3.6 apg this month. No doubt he will be named Player of the Month.
pimp.gif

Thought we looked decent for being without Tyson. Atlanta has a lot of talent. Stat looked good for just his second game back. Playoffs need to start now

Random note, but we need to tell Tyson he can't play in the Olympics cause I'm not trying to have a guy who has potential knee issues have to put that extra wear on his body. Especially considering Dwight is out right now and he is the def going to be given the starting center position.

I say we take the chance of going for 6th place. If ORL somehow clinch 6th place then I'll say we rest our starters min and tank the last game if that would give us Chicago.

I like my hopes against Miami, but I know we can beat Chicago

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Magic have a home game vs. the Bobcats. Let it go b.

EDIT:

Bobcats will play hard and try not to get the worst record in league history. 
1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif
When the Bobcats play a competitive hard game against the Magic I'll come back to this post and reply with another cliche over used gif. 

Back
Top Bottom