let this thread die (NYK)

I'm mad basketball is really ending tonight
frown.gif
its been a fun full season with ya. KNICK fam^. Off season bouts be interesting

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I think we should start a new offseason thread. A 2013 thread.
2013 thread is in training camp...lets leave it like that.....
now the real interesting stuff comes into play...like the bird rights ruling....

They probably just didn't mention the first round when they discussed their playoff run.

Understandable, since they basically bulldozed us.

Nah bro Barkley put the battery in their back talking about "how about them idiots in New York who thought y'all would have a tough series against them" Wade and James were just laughing then Wade says some $%#@ like "hi New York"

Not even gonna lie I'm a little tight. Pause.

But can we talk about rookie seasons for a second? Because I was arguing with my friends watching the finals about this.

Do we all agree that Melo was robbed of ROTY when Lebron won? Nearly identical stats (Melo led in ppg and rebounds, Lebron led in assists) but Melo led his team to the playoffs and Lebron led his team nowhere.

Thoughts? Because for me, it was pretty much since then that I've been rocking with Melo over Lebron. I thought dude got robbed.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Not even gonna lie I'm a little tight. Pause.

But can we talk about rookie seasons for a second? Because I was arguing with my friends watching the finals about this.

Do we all agree that Melo was robbed of ROTY when Lebron won? Nearly identical stats (Melo led in ppg and rebounds, Lebron led in assists) but Melo led his team to the playoffs and Lebron led his team nowhere.

Thoughts? Because for me, it was pretty much since then that I've been rocking with Melo over Lebron. I thought dude got robbed.

I thought Melo should have gotten Co-ROTY

Yeah in my opinion ROTY should've been Melo's award.

I hope these dudes take this and use it as motivation. If we want to stop being +!+ on we gotta start winning.

Back
Top Bottom