let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Hornets get Lin + Tony Douglas, Suns get Eric Gordon, we get Nash. Anyway that works out?
I don't know the numbers but no, why in the hell would the Hornets take that trade?
laugh.gif
 NBA would veto that real quick.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio

My instincts are telling me the Knicks are thinking about matching Toronto's offer to Landry so they can use him in a sign and trade. Good move if you ask me.
I was thinking this too, not sure how that would work. I would also need a guarantee from the Suns that they would do the trade if we matched Fields' contract. Plus with him in AZ he gonna end up being closer to his gf in LA, everyone's happy
happy.gif
Man *!*% his happiness. I rooted like hell for dude when he surprised us his rookie year, defended him when he stunk it up the 2nd half and in the playoffs and had to chalk it up to him being a rookie. The beginning of this season I was hoping hard every game there'd be improvement, that eventually Allan Houston would fix this +*#$$ but nope. Son has proved he can not adjust and just isn't that good.

On the real though, if we trade Shump a Knick fan better make sure his knees stay in NY.

I'm pretty sure Fields can't be traded if the Knicks match. So peace out to that bum.

If they trade Shump I can see JR leaving. But I think they're gonna just roll with Lin.
For business purposes you can't have your money maker coming of the bench.

Lin, Shump and Kidd sounds better to me than a Nash and a vet min. 2 guard.
Kidd is strong enough to guard 2s and already knows he is coming off the bench

Being that NO wants to do a Sign and trade for Gordon with the Suns .There isnt any way we can get in on that to make trading for Nash a lot easier ?

Everyone should realize signing Lin doesn't affect our cap AT ALL. That's what the bird rights rulling did. Signing him wont prevent us from making any other moves. In fact a 3 year deal would making him an expiring at the same time as Amare and I believe Carmelo and Tyson would as well. We would be under the cap in the foreseeable future anyway. This moves a no brainier to me.

Back
Top Bottom