let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by MrONegative

JR would have to agree, since he's unrestricted.
And if he agreed, he wouldn't be eating vaseline right now.

Hence the reason he's whining. He's probably hurt b/c he actually wanted to stay in NY near his family and not have to go 3000 miles away to the city of lost souls. He has to agree which is why it makes sense he even knows anything.

Boy, don't get rid of shump. Please.

Everyone can do their thing on their own except for STAT without a good PG.

Felton was clickin with STAT before he got sent away. I think that's all we need with him. And another decent PG.

Steve Nash would be a great name. But... Don't put us in the position we were in back in '08 Please. Big Names with no cohesiveness.

laugh.gif

"The Knicks have emerged as frontrunners to land Steve Nash in a sign-and-trade deal, league sources tell Y! Sports."

- woj

"As @alanhahn notes, Knicks PREFER to chase Nash w/out Shumpert. Sources say they're trying to find third team to join proposal to avoid it"

- marc stein

Melo + Stat + Tyson + Lin's projected deal + Nash's projected deal = $82 million committed in 2015. Way to be fiscally responsible Mr. Dolan after Donnie got us out of that mess.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Melo + Stat + Tyson + Lin's projected deal + Nash's projected deal = $82 million committed in 2015. Way to be fiscally responsible Mr. Dolan after Donnie got us out of that mess.

roll.gif
damn

K dont get why u care about money when we already have eerythibg commited for 3 more years

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Shumpert is not a low level role player.

He has the ability to effectively guard Wade and D. Rose and is the only slasher on the roster, that alone would make him close to untradeable on another team.

How many times have we traded young talent for aging stars and it turned out to be a horrible look?...Thats the real question. Thats our team legacy and we better not do it again.

Like Amish said, I would rather sign Kidd for the minimum and resign Lin if it means not parting ways with Shump.

But nothing is final yet, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed at this point. Hopefully its JR that's involved.
I agree with this 100%.

Good news to hear the Knicks are looking to involve a third team to keep Shump out of the deal.

Why can't we just get Lin, Kidd or Felton and #%$&ing amnesty Amare next year if he doesn't get better and work on a contract for cp3???? Why are we living or dying with this summer??

Originally Posted by DubA169

K dont get why u care about money when we already have eerythibg commited for 3 more years

Idk what the specific rule is but this year if you go over a certain number, you can't go over 74mil, period. Doesn't matter if you've got 5 guys under contract, that's our problem. In 3 years time that number won't go close to 82mil, hopefully I'm wrong with that projection but how are we supposed to pay the rest of the team in that scenario?

He's tryna say teams will be salty if the Knicks end up with Nash without losing Shump. Small market tearms will believe it was a fix.

Originally Posted by SoleFX

He's tryna say teams will be salty if the Knicks end up with Nash without losing Shump. Small market tearms will believe it was a fix.

dude we know that 
laugh.gif
....I'm just wondering if Isola is breaking news with that statement

Back
Top Bottom