let this thread die (NYK)

Fatboy Felton, Stat and Melo are gonna have to bring it because the backlash will be wild if they don't deliver

If there's one thing I learned, NYK fans are ungrateful and unappreciative bastards.  Most of the accusations folks are harping on Lin about are all based on speculation, not facts.  Now, the man finally comes out and clears the air, I wonder what people have to say? Talkin out your arses about Lin being greedy and opting for more money :lol:.  If you were in the same position, you would looked out for your future too, especially after what he had to endure.  As a fan of Lin's first and foremost, I couldn't be more happier for the position he's in; he has the reigns to a young team.  Folks already doubted him initially when he first entered the league, now you got folks saying he'll get ate up and spit out in the West, like he didn't play decent against some of the top PG's in the East during what was basically his rookie season.  Where was that criticism when he was with the Knicks? Acting like scorned females.

Enjoy watching Marsh-Melo holding the ball for 18 sec in the post and "Thug Life" JR chuckin & brickin for the next few years.  Both of them are punks. 

I hope Chandler, Novak and Iman get traded.  This team won't amount to ****.

That article almost had me tear up (no lance)

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif  dude really wanted to be in NY and I respect that... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif

We won't truly know how he affects the Knicks until halfway through next season

He will truly be missed :/, still gonna rock my Linsanity shirt

lol lin a sucker. if that was true, he wouldnt have been playing those games with NYC. nows he's spooked. he gon mess around and get faded when houston goes to msg. nyc fans are nutso lol.

brought it on himself. i can understand wanting to get as much dough as you can, i get that. but live that life. you want the bread, cool. but dont start frontin like its all about the city and the fans when you get caught tryna cut the cards. he was wild overrated imo anyways. this is a fitting end to that bs

If there's one thing I learned, NYK fans are ungrateful and unappreciative bastards.  Most of the accusations folks are harping on Lin about are all based on speculation, not facts.  Now, the man finally comes out and clears the air, I wonder what people have to say? Talkin out your arses about Lin being greedy and opting for more money :lol:.  If you were in the same position, you would looked out for your future too, especially after what he had to endure.  As a fan of Lin's first and foremost, I couldn't be more happier for the position he's in; he has the reigns to a young team.  Folks already doubted him initially when he first entered the league, now you got folks saying he'll get ate up and spit out in the West, like he didn't play decent against some of the top PG's in the East during what was basically his rookie season.  Where was that criticism when he was with the Knicks? Acting like scorned females.

Enjoy watching Marsh-Melo holding the ball for 18 sec in the post and "Thug Life" JR chuckin & brickin for the next few years.  Both of them are punks. 

click this link ---------------> www.realgm.com

WTF is going on here. I go away for like 2 hours and I come back and everythings different. I dont mind it if we stop all the problems. But the look is just gonna take some getting used to. Hopefully there is a way to get the look back to normal.

But back to Knicks talk

Edit: ^&%$, now I gotta get my avi back too.

Edit 2: Whooooooops, guess we gonna have to watch the cuss words too since they not censoring those right now.

Last edited:

Love it how you clumped the entire fan base into your rant as if all of us shared the same view of what was going on...LOL. You don't sound any better than the scorned females you're talking about...

Whatever though I'm sure no one's surprised you're high tailing it out of here now...deuces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom