let this thread die (NYK)

What's up with Melo getting banged up this Summer? Any word on Tyson's hand? He injured it a little bit a few games ago. Hope it's not the same hand that was bothering him earlier last year.

What's up with Melo getting banged up this Summer? Any word on Tyson's hand? He injured it a little bit a few games ago. Hope it's not the same hand that was bothering him earlier last year.

it was from what i read, but he's playing so maybe hes fine

getting camby and kurt was HUGE. tyson can play hard and not worry about fouls as much

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/powerranki ... ef:nbahpt1

1. Miami 

2. Oklahoma City 

3. L.A. Lakers

4. San Antonio 

5. L.A. Clippers

6. Boston

7. Memphis

8. Indiana 

9. Dallas

10. Brooklyn

11. New York

roll.gif

I hope everyone's prepared for the media slurp age of the nets this season,due to the hatred of the Knicks organization.there def gotta try to make bk the marquee ny team.please god I just want the Knicks to dominate them and everyone else just to shut everyone up.staying optimistic.

there's a chick on the women's indoor volleyball team that looks like a female version of Amar'e Stoudemire lol

how do yall get over a serious relationship after almost 6yrs? :frown:
i feel like im drowning :smh:

Last edited:
So I was the only one that was shook when Melo went down in that game? I was in a Xbox live party watching the game my friend thought I saw someone get shot :lol:

Glad it was just Argentina getting a little frisky.

get me on that fan list! knicks are my squad.  ronnie brewer huge pick up this off season! also look for Pablo Prigioni to surprise people. not a fan of the Jkidd pickup, should have learned from the BD and Mike Bibby experiments.

-Hang out with friends
-Do productive things
-Work a lot
-Take a trip somewhere you've never been to
-Pick up a new hobby
-Do not stay in the house often
-Stay busy
-Talk to as many girls as you can. Put yourself out there no matter how "hard" it may seem.
-Above all else, don't hide how you're feeling and let time take it's course.

I know what you're going through OP. I got out of a serious relationship earlier this year and I'm finally learning how to move on. At first, I thought nothing was going to help me get over her or the relationship, but I eventually got out of it and started to move on.

I did everything on that list and they all helped. I gotta admit though, talking to and dating a lot of different girl helped the most. It made me realize that there are more girls out there and you have SO MANY options(I've dated before this girl, but I thought she was the one). The one thing I do regret is sleeping with a lot of those girls I was seeing after the break up, because although I felt good about it physically, it wasn't helping how I was feeling emotionally. You just have to accept what happened between you two and one day you'll wake up and be okay with it.

Time heals all, dude. No matter how stupid that may sound to you right now, it's true. My boys kept telling me that and I thought they were full of crap and didn't understand, but at the end, they were right.

You'll be alright, dude.

Last edited:
Excercise.

That works 100%

You have to understand that Dolan has had personal beefs with many members of the media. That is the main reason the nets will get so much love. Plus they can sell more papers pissing off Knicks fan. But it's mainly Dolan.

He has a very bad media policy. I mean they didn't even release a statement on Lin. He has made many enemies with his restrictive grasp on the media. They will continue to ride the nets even if the barely makes the playoffs

Been there. 5+ years and it ended.

Best thing to do is stay busy and find something to look forward to. Something to get up for. I know things can feel like they're moving in slow motion, and it feels like the world is literally black and white. All you can do is occupy yourself and fill that void with something good.

Also, stop being a *****.

Jk. If you need to vent hit my inbox. I know that feel, bro.

is there a replay to the dr game (or a way to watch any of the past events)? didnt even realize it was on tv till it ended.

Been there. 5+ years and it ended.

Best thing to do is stay busy and find something to look forward to. Something to get up for. I know things can feel like they're moving in slow motion, and it feels like the world is literally black and white. All you can do is occupy yourself and fill that void with something good.

Gotta also take the negative energy in you and use it as fuel to do positive things for yourself

All this is QFT.

If there's one thing that helps the most, it's waking up for something or looking forward to something. After break ups everything seems "off" and out of rhythm, but that's just life's way of making you re-adjust.

If you have some time, pick up a new hobby. I picked up swimming after my break and not only did it help occupy my mind, it also got me into great shape. Just whatever you do--don't get into depression mode and stay inside your house, sleep all the time and not eat. That happened to me for the first 3-4 months and I ended up losing 20lbs, got a messed up sleep cycle and looked really bad/unhealthy.

Go out and get some sun, pick up a new hobby, surround yourself with good/supporting friends and above all else, tell yourself that "it'll be alright."

Also, IDK the specifics of your break up, but 9.5/10 it's always best to stay away from and disconnect contact from the girl. Keeping her around will only hurt you more and cause more confusion for an ailing heart. If you guys are truly meant to be friends, then that can happen sometime down the road. But as for now--Stay away. It seems like a harsh and brash thing to do, but it's best for both parties. It's when you stop talking to each other that'll help you move on.

Last edited:
Excercise.
That works 100%
You have to understand that Dolan has had personal beefs with many members of the media. That is the main reason the nets will get so much love. Plus they can sell more papers pissing off Knicks fan. But it's mainly Dolan.
He has a very bad media policy. I mean they didn't even release a statement on Lin. He has made many enemies with his restrictive grasp on the media. They will continue to ride the nets even if the barely makes the playoffs

Red - all the info you gotten is correct. Only thing i would caution against is talking to girls right away. You are in a vulnerable position and might make a rash decision like jumping back into a relationship. Working out would do wonders for you too. Stop trying to look like Melo and lose some of that weight fatty. j/k

::hug::

Back
Top Bottom