Let your son cook, mom Vol. 15 will get you 20

Originally Posted by DMan14

laugh.gif

girls are hungry for the young d

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Betsy Brashear Lured Teen Boy Into Tanning Booth, Got Naked And Kissed Him: Oklahoma Cops[/h1]
The Huffington Post |  By Hilary Hanson Posted: 06/26/2012 4:07 pm Updated: 06/27/2012 5:26 pm

s-BETSY-BRASHEAR-large.jpg

Betsy Brashear, 24, has been charged with a felony count of lewd acts with a minor under 16.

Oklahoma woman Betsy Brashear, 24, was arrested around midnight last Thursday after allegedly luring a 15-year-old boy into a gym tanning room, taking off most of her clothes and kissing him, according to News on 6.

The boy was visiting Colaw Fitness with his mother, who says she noticed Brashear flirting with her son and asked nearby gym members to be on the lookout for any illicit behavior. Later that night, someone informed her that the pair had gone into a tanning booth together, Fox 23 reports.

The worried mother knocked on the door of the room housing the booth. When her son answered, she spotted Brashear, who had been attempting to hide, and pulled her out of the room, according to the Daily Mail. However, when the mother noticed Brashear was wearing nothing but a sports bra, she let her go so as not to force her to be nude in front of other gym-goers.

Betsy Brashear Facebook Photos (story continues below)

Brashear remained in the tanning booth until police arrived. She allegedly told investigators that she knew the boy was only 15, but stated there was "nothing wrong or illegal about giving someone a kiss." She denied removing her clothes, though some witnesses claim they saw her half-naked.

The boy told officers that the 24-year-old had asked him to come into the tanning booth with her, then stripped from the waist down and started kissing him, Tulsa World reports.

Brashear, whose Facebook page lists one of her favorite books as "Thanks for the Memories," was charged with a felony count of lewd acts with a minor under 16.

She was released from custody on Friday on $20,000 bond, and was ordered to have no contact with any non-family member under the age of 18. Her trial is scheduled for July 13.

[h1][/h1]
That sucks... where is she going to buy her girl scout cookies from

My mom wouldn't have made a scene and, instead, would've just told my dad, who would probably high-5 me and ask for details.
These opportunities are wasted on the timid.
I was born too damn early for me to experience this new wave of sexual predation exhibited by young women.

Matter of fact, thinking about it...I was born too late to be a pirate and too early to be a space pirate.
Feels bad man.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

My mom wouldn't have made a scene and, instead, would've just told my dad, who would probably high-5 me and ask for details.
I was born too damn early for me to experience this new wave of sexual predation exhibited by young women.

Matter of fact, thinking about it...I was born too late to be a pirate and too early to be a space pirate.
Feels bad man.
That's losertalk man.  I know a group of Somalians that say 
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
 yo chronological guidelines.

Male pedophile = disgusting

Female pedophile = thoughts of who I wouldn't mind taking advantage of when I was 16...

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Feels bad man.

I laughed out loud at this exchange.

Feels bad man.
That's not losertalk my friend. That is the realities of the current pirate career situation.
What is losertalk is trying to convince me into comprimising on my childhood dream of either raping, pillaging, and robbing Spanish, French, and British seafarers and ships while dodging Royal Navy ships or smuggling rare and illegal planetary resources while dodging Intergalactic Space Patrols into riding in small, rusted Somali dingys armed with abandoned Soviet Union Ak47s attacking cargo ships eventually ending up as US Special Forces sniper bait.
The only other people deemed pirates with actual ships are those whale-hugging Sea Shephards that bother the Japanese...and they're vegan, so that is extremely lame and un-pirate-like.

Feels bad man.
That's not losertalk my friend. That is the realities of the current pirate career situation.
What is losertalk is trying to convince me into comprimising on my childhood dream of either raping, pillaging, and robbing Spanish, French, and British seafarers and ships while dodging Royal Navy ships or smuggling rare and illegal planetary resources while dodging Intergalactic Space Patrols into riding in small, rusted Somali dingys armed with abandoned Soviet Union Ak47s attacking cargo ships eventually ending up as US Special Forces sniper bait.
The only other people deemed pirates with actual ships are those whale-hugging Sea Shephards that bother the Japanese...and they're vegan, so that is extremely lame and un-pirate-like.

Son I'm dying over here!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Feels bad man.
It's true though
30t6p3b.gif
Nino knows
pimp.gif
I definitely had dreams of being a pirate and space piracy is beyond awesome.

All you dudes wondering why this didn't happen to you way back when were probably frail little yenta looking creatures.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom