Lethbridge Alberta

Dougs Sports sells some J's and AF1's, at least, last time I was there... haven't been there in a good year. It is by Park Place Mall... I amunsure of the address, though.

I'm also working there for the summer. I need information on the spots Edmonton has and of course the parties.

Foosh the address is 10544 c 82nd ave and the nike factory store 9743 19th ave nw south edmonton common. Also there are a few clothing stores on 82nd aveand in west ed. But Calgary is alot better for jordans.

Originally Posted by mlk thegreatest

Foosh the address is 10544 c 82nd ave and the nike factory store 9743 19th ave nw south edmonton common. Also there are a few clothing stores on 82nd ave and in west ed. But Calgary is alot better for jordans.

Foosh... yes, thats the one I was thinking of. There is also a decent skate shop a couple blocks away I was able to pick some Hawaii SB's up for afriend like a month after release. If I remember correctly, Foosh delt mainly in AM's, AF1's, and dunks..

Originally Posted by mlk thegreatest

Does the footlocker or sportchek in park place sell jordans.

I was at Sportchek there a few weeks back...nothing decent. A couple team shoes from 2 years ago... and still had a few XIVs...
sick.gif

Footlocker has some newer stuff...but I didn't see anything decent. I think they had the Elite II's. Worst FL in Alberta, other than Red Deer.

hey, can anybody recommend me a barbershop in Edmonton, preferably in the westend
thank you.

^^^^ Never knew about that.. thanks (I live in edmonton)
I work in the evening but will try to get out to check that out

Back
Top Bottom