Lets all be honest here.....how many of yall....

I used to clown on dudes that did but..snuggling with a dude with smooth feet > getting cut by rough feet

Originally Posted by SoCalBoy23

Originally Posted by seniosoul

I cut my nail with some nail clippers and wash some dishes to keep them clean and white
............you wash dishes with your feet?

roll.gif

plan on getting one soon

I just started a new gig where I'm on my feet all day. %%%+ is murder.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Never have but wouldn't be totally agaisnt it. I'd feel a lil weird doing it though
laugh.gif

seriously...i would probably have to drive a good 30 minutes away so I won't run into a female that I actually know
that would be awkwardd

I've never gotten a pedicure but I would. I've gotten manicures more than a few times, just haven't stepped into the realm of the pedicure...plus my feet are in pretty good shape.

its not the most masculine thing but some of yall need to calm down.

i did it once in like 6th grade my mom forced me for w/e reason saying guys get it too it wasn't bad but i hated it cause i was immature.

i'd easily go again now but its not something i'd just go out and do lik ea haircut

never have but maybe I should. Play basketball almost everyday, and its not looking good

It's a good look when you're wearing sandals with no socks. In general, I can't imagine women being fond of men with disgusting toe-nails/feet.

Helllllllllll Nahhhhhhhhh fam.
Thats hella ghey.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

every two weeks
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

I hate threads like this, guys going to get manicures and pedicures is one of the most ayo things I have ever seen. It's along the lines of getting your eyebrows done (guys with unibrows excluded though)

laugh.gif
at you for doing things like this.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Whats wrong with men getting a pedicure? I plan on getting one soon.

Men getting a pedicure is gangster. If you're a dude and is not getting a pedicure, you deserve to get shot.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I hate threads like this, guys going to get manicures and pedicures is one of the most ayo things I have ever seen. It's along the lines of getting your eyebrows done (guys with unibrows excluded though)

laugh.gif
at you for doing things like this.

laugh.gif
 at you for thinking you need to prove your masculinity by not getting one.

I had to get one once. When I was in the Marine Corps I had thick layers of dead skin that would crack and be painful. I felt sorry for the lady at the nail place.

I have, usually once a year when I spend the day with my mother. She convinced me once.... nothing wrong with it in my opinion... in fact its pretty
pimp.gif
when that asian chick gets down there with her low cut shirt....

Back
Top Bottom