Let's all welcome NikeTalk's two newest moderators.

I feel like I'm in the equivalent of the friend zone but for moderatorship... "member zone" if you will. I don't know how to get out of it.Ever since I was rejected in deference to 23ska909red02blue42huthuthike, nothing's been the same.

I kid.... Congrats to the 2 new mods and 1 new admin. Thanks to all the mods and admins for all the work you put in here that I'm glad I don't have todo myself.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Sorry I couldn't accept that mod position Meth.

Maybe next time.

Good luck W2E.
wait a min... he offered you a position?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I never seen argangel6

same.

MM is like a the ceo coming out to announce promotions, and the rest of us blue collars is just
eyes.gif

Congrats to W2E
pimp.gif

goes back to water cooler.
You're one of them mailroom cats named Enrique.

Never heard of Aranaqual, and W2E still frequents this board? Congrats tho!

Thanks guys! I actually post more than a lot of yall think. I also lurk a ton of threads even if I'm not posting so watch it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, I don't think becoming a mod is really as awesome as people try to make it out to be. Why have the responsibility to lock epic threads when youcan just enjoy them and let the mods do the job for you?

hgh.gif

Hey W2E, KDawg and whoever that guy is, I'm really happy for you and I'ma let you finish, but I would be one of the best moderators of all time!

74213972.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I never seen argangel6

same.

MM is like a the ceo coming out to announce promotions, and the rest of us blue collars is just
eyes.gif

Congrats to W2E
pimp.gif

goes back to water cooler.
You're one of them mailroom cats named Enrique.

what?

Congrats to you both.
pimp.gif
As long as they contribute more than by trying toflame ppl every thread that pops up, it's fine by me. Some ppl on NT dont have a mind of their own.

Back
Top Bottom