Let's be honest...is anybody RIGHT NOW messing with The-Dream and Tricky?

These dudes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Is there anybody out there consistently putting out hits like these two? I mean, look at Baby...and now Ride by Ciara
sick.gif
pimp.gif

If Dream is able to give away !#!% like this I can only hope that his album will be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Your right...They keep pumping out hits..I think The Dream's "LOVEKING" will be a hit..

Dream writes for literally every singer that is poppin right now... dude is doing his thing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Dream writes for literally every singer that is poppin right now... dude is doing his thing
pimp.gif

When i heard Ride i was like, damn, this !$%% is crazy...then the end with the adlibs i was like ahhhh, it's Dream on the writing...

pimp.gif

::

^I thought the 2 of us would stay out of this thread "for the best" but here we go...

Question - why is 1 version of "Ride" 4:40 long and another 5:28?
I'm just hearing this song for the first time so I haven't had a chance to analyze them myself to see what makes the longer version...longer

Originally Posted by ZSong

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]^I thought the 2 of us would stay out of this thread "for the best" but here we go...[/color]

Question - why is 1 version of "Ride" 4:40 long and another 5:28?
I'm just hearing this song for the first time so I haven't had a chance to analyze them myself to see what makes the longer version...longer

laugh.gif

To answer your Ciara question: Maybe one's the album version and the other is the radio edit? (although 4:40 is still too long for radio).

Did you post the Youtube vid with D-Woods in the studio background like she gon' get a hot beat
when all she prolly got was a

hot beat?

actually Dream, LOS, & Tricky all pretty much handle the production on all songs on Dream's albums, and the production is really what makes the albums special, so all 3 are super appreciated

however, i'm pretty sure its just Dream and Tricky that write the songs that get handed out all over popular culture so if i had to pick i'll take trick

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Most of Dream's beats sound the same though...

Not so much sounding the same, but more so of having a signature sound so people knows it is them. It works for them and against them. Kind of how everyone remembers of the Neptune Sound. I rather have that Quincy Jones sound where you don't even know I produced it because its so different from anything you've heard before. Thriller and Bad sound nothing alike.

And to answer the question of who is messing with Tricky and Dream, Will.i.am is on a roll atm. Same goes for Polow and Ester Dean. I'm waiting for Ms Keri to return.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Most of Dream's beats sound the same though...

Not so much sounding the same, but more so of having a signature sound so people knows it is them. It works for them and against them. Kind of how everyone remembers of the Neptune Sound. I rather have that Quincy Jones sound where you don't even know I produced it because its so different from anything you've heard before. Thriller and Bad sound nothing alike.

And to answer the question of who is messing with Tricky and Dream, Will.i.am is on a roll atm. Same goes for Polow and Ester Dean. I'm waiting for Ms Keri to return.

laugh.gif
Man I thought this +%@*% wrote that Ride track I swear ta God. you can just tell his style even when its other artist. Which is cool

Back
Top Bottom