LET'S DISCUSS HEALTHY EATING VOL WE OFF RED MEAT

the Rocks diet for Pain and Gain

Breakfast: 10-ounce beef fillet, 2 cups of oatmeal, two-egg omelet.
Brunch: 8 ounces of cod, 12 ounces of sweet potatoes, 1 cup of steamed veggies.
Half lunch: 8 ounces of chicken (we're assuming not fried), 2 cups of white rice, 1 cup of veggies.
Lunch: 8 more ounces of cod, 2 cups of rice, 1 cup of veggies.
Lunner (or maybe dunch): 8 ounces of steak, 12 ounces of baked potato fries, a salad.
Dinner: 10 more ounces of cod (really, can you ever get enough cod?) 2 more cups of rice, another salad.
Late-night snack: 30 grams of casein protein powder, 10-egg-white omelet (yes, 10!), 1 cup of veggies, a tablespoon of Omega-3 to wash it down.

Half lunch: 8 ounces of chicken (we're assuming not fried), 2 cups of white rice, 1 cup of veggies.
Lunner (or maybe dunch): 8 ounces of steak, 12 ounces of baked potato fries, a salad.
Dinner: 10 more ounces of cod (really, can you ever get enough cod?) 2 more cups of rice, another salad.
Late-night snack: 30 grams of casein protein powder, 10-egg-white omelet (yes, 10!), 1 cup of veggies, a tablespoon of Omega-3 to wash it down.

Must be nice to have a chef cook all that for you so you can focus on other aspects of your life.

I need to get myself a chef when I'm wealthier.

On another note, don't know how you guys can get by without red meat. I love my bone-in ribeyes too much.

Like who in the hell has time for all of that? I know it's no issue for him because he doesn't work a 9-5 and has a personal chef.

What's a good, healthy chocolate chip brand for making cookies?
indifferent.gif

Alright, I went on a binge for a week, and I am back on my healthy diet since Thursday. I was eating Ramen, and things like that. I'm glad I don't eat that ish anymore. However, that reminder was something I needed. Now I am back on fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Feels so much better.

Alright, I went on a binge for a week, and I am back on my healthy diet since Thursday. I was eating Ramen, and things like that. I'm glad I don't eat that ish anymore. However, that reminder was something I needed. Now I am back on fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. Feels so much better.
Same here. Lost my mind the last 2 days. Little Caesar's, Chipotle, etc.
mean.gif

^
Damn dude. You should've chose something a little better than Little Caesar's if you were going to eat pizza. Unless you had a lot of their breadsticks which I think is still their best item.

Must be nice to have the cash to pay for all of that food daily and to have a personal cook to prepare the meals for you as well..

I've been slacking on this thread really hard because I've been slacking during my move this past month. It's been a lot of stress going on and I've fallen off the wagon more than I should have. I vow to get back on it hard once I start buying groceries in bulk again.

Cooking for mom today

Ny strip steaks
Baked potato
Salad

At least I started my day with my green smoothie :tongue:

Usually I'll eat a cup of oatmeal, glass of water, and a grapefruit or orange for breakfast. Added a dab of peanut butter to my oatmeal. 10 times better now
laugh.gif

Are centrum fruit+veggies good supplement?
Yes i still eat my veggies for those that wondering.i blend my veggies actually with fruits to mask the veggie taste.

Are centrum fruit+veggies good supplement?
Yes i still eat my veggies for those that wondering.i blend my veggies actually with fruits to mask the veggie taste.
if you're eating enough fruits and vegetables you wont need supplements. you shouldnt supplement unless its absolutely necessary

anyone in NYC know where i can get organic fruits? i checked my local asian supermarkets and waldbaums/pathmark but i didnt see anything with the organic food label and i want to get some berries

Back
Top Bottom