Lets end the speculation of him going elsewhere in 2010...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by KingJames23

LeBron isn't going anywhere, the one world that sums up LeBron is loyalty. Is is loyal to Ohio and the city of Cleveland. He's kept the same group of friends since HS and gave them power in his multi million dollar empire, everyone thought he was crazy. He went back to his old HS to accept the MVP award. If the Cavs don't win the title there is now way in hell he leaves. He knows all that the city of Cleveland has been through and has said multiple times he wants to erase the memories of The Fumble, The Drive, and The Shot. If they do win he may feel like he's done his part and he has the golden pass in Cleveland forever.

And from a basketball standpoint Cleveland is miles ahead of NY. He wants to win and D'Antoni will never win a title, his teams never play defense. Mo, Delonte, Boobie, JJ are all under contract for 2010. Andy should be resigned and Z will get another year. There will be cap money to add another piece to a championship quality team. Cavs have a ton of expiring contracts next year, package and make a move for Bosh? Toronto may look to deal him if they believe they have 0 chance of resigning him.

LeBron loves Cleveland, loves Mike Brown, loves his teammates and wants to win. The only thing about NY is the size of the media market. Interesting fact that the Cavs are #2 in TV viewings in a mid teen market. If LeBron leaves for NY it will prove that it is all about the money and I'm not sure Cleveland would recover.
Bron doesn't care about Cleveland
roll.gif
Akron...yea but Cleveland? NO. Notice how he invests his money here and not on the lake? Anywho....I still am not convinced he's staying and won't be until he signs a contract to prove otherwise.

See: Glenville projects

LeBron talks about pregame celebrations, his all-time Dream Team

The Cavaliers' LeBron James joined the show to discuss the playoffs and more ...

Dan asked LeBron if winning a title would make it harder or easier to leave Cleveland. "It's hard to answer that question," LeBron said. "I think I'm happy in Cleveland. I don't have any plans of going anywhere and playing the game of basketball. These fans have done everything to support me in my career here. I'm excited about being here."

Dan asked LeBron if the Cavs were having fun during their playoff run. James' answer is interesting, considering some of the criticism Cleveland has gotten for celebrating too much. "We have a good time playing basketball," James said. "We don't disrespect the game of basketball."

roll.gif

bush_confused.jpg

You think he cares because of that one project? Wow...uh he still lives here, he endorses our school, he did his press conference and 60 minuteshere, he also donated to rosemary court, ALL his fund raisers are based here(bike a thon etc), his AAU tournament is played here, want me to continue? Rememberhow he showed up to an indians game in a NY hat or what about the Browns game...on the Cowboys bench? %*%!* he care about Cleveland. Keep it 100 the onlyreason he even mentions Cleveland in interviews is because the team is there. Let me go outta town and say I'm from Akron...first question "Do youknow LeBron?" Ya'll Cleveland dudes kill me. Let him leave ya'll have nothing but memories....he STILL gone be back in the AK taking care of hisACTUAL home

EDIT

Thats not a personal attack or anything....just the arrogance in this area (especially Cleveland) is beyond irritating. Dude is not worried aboutCleveland...he's aware that he boosts the area but he isn't concerned with the Land....

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by KingJames23

LeBron isn't going anywhere, the one world that sums up LeBron is loyalty. Is is loyal to Ohio and the city of Cleveland. He's kept the same group of friends since HS and gave them power in his multi million dollar empire, everyone thought he was crazy. He went back to his old HS to accept the MVP award. If the Cavs don't win the title there is now way in hell he leaves. He knows all that the city of Cleveland has been through and has said multiple times he wants to erase the memories of The Fumble, The Drive, and The Shot. If they do win he may feel like he's done his part and he has the golden pass in Cleveland forever.

And from a basketball standpoint Cleveland is miles ahead of NY. He wants to win and D'Antoni will never win a title, his teams never play defense. Mo, Delonte, Boobie, JJ are all under contract for 2010. Andy should be resigned and Z will get another year. There will be cap money to add another piece to a championship quality team. Cavs have a ton of expiring contracts next year, package and make a move for Bosh? Toronto may look to deal him if they believe they have 0 chance of resigning him.

LeBron loves Cleveland, loves Mike Brown, loves his teammates and wants to win. The only thing about NY is the size of the media market. Interesting fact that the Cavs are #2 in TV viewings in a mid teen market. If LeBron leaves for NY it will prove that it is all about the money and I'm not sure Cleveland would recover.
roll.gif
Akron...yea but Cleveland? NO. Notice how he invests his money here and not on the lake? Anywho....I still am not convinced he's staying and won't be until he signs a contract to prove otherwise.

See: Glenville projects

LeBron talks about pregame celebrations, his all-time Dream Team

The Cavaliers' LeBron James joined the show to discuss the playoffs and more ...

Dan asked LeBron if winning a title would make it harder or easier to leave Cleveland. "It's hard to answer that question," LeBron said. "I think I'm happy in Cleveland. I don't have any plans of going anywhere and playing the game of basketball. These fans have done everything to support me in my career here. I'm excited about being here."

Dan asked LeBron if the Cavs were having fun during their playoff run. James' answer is interesting, considering some of the criticism Cleveland has gotten for celebrating too much. "We have a good time playing basketball," James said. "We don't disrespect the game of basketball."

roll.gif

bush_confused.jpg

You think he cares because of that one project? Wow...uh he still lives here, he endorses our school, he did his press conference and 60 minutes here, he also donated to rosemary court, ALL his fund raisers are based here(bike a thon etc), his AAU tournament is played here, want me to continue? Remember how he showed up to an indians game in a NY hat or what about the Browns game...on the Cowboys bench? %*%!* he care about Cleveland. Keep it 100 the only reason he even mentions Cleveland in interviews is because the team is there. Let me go outta town and say I'm from Akron...first question "Do you know LeBron?" Ya'll Cleveland dudes kill me. Let him leave ya'll have nothing but memories....he STILL gone be back in the AK taking care of his ACTUAL home

EDIT

Thats not a personal attack or anything....just the arrogance in this area (especially Cleveland) is beyond irritating. Dude is not worried about Cleveland...he's aware that he boosts the area but he isn't concerned with the Land....

laugh.gif
Mad?

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeah I dunno why everyone automatically assumes Akron=Cleavland. From what I hear they aren't even that close to each other.
ohio-us121.jpg

The rest of your post was irrelevant. Thats why it was altered.

BTW Cleveland and Akron are about a half-hour away from each other.

Go to Cleveland and you'll see signs that say 'Cleveland+Akron+Canton = We have it all'

yeah well weschester is 30 minutes from the city, does that mean if you grew up in Manhattan you are gonna relate to weschester? you gonna rep weschester? no...

lol you getting teary eyed because I edited my post? you really are a herb. Cleavland is irrelevant, hate to break it to you. You act like you have the right to be mad at another man having bigger dreams than staying in that poor excuse of a city. People drive through your city to get to others.

^ Listen to 2:55!

Im done arguing with you. Your too young to sit here and politic with me.

Back
Top Bottom