Let's get this 2012 thing hashed out

yeah, christians believe no one but christ and god know when he will return.

your friend is a clown.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

Originally Posted by iBlink

Is that sarcasm?

Not at all, your friend is an idiot and so are any other so-called Christians that are hopping on this bandwagon.

Beleive it or not peoples beleifs these days are progressive, people take different ideologies from other religions and cultures and incorperate it in their own. If something seems right from a logical stand point to someone they'll believe it.
If you're a Christian believing and following pagan ideologies you're NOT a Christian.

That makes no sense, December 25th is a pagan date, doesn't mean you aren't a christian if you celebrate christmas.
LOL everyone knows Dec 25th is an arbitrary date......no one knows when Jesus was born.

SMH @ me even being in this argument like I'm taking a side.....it's all ******$$##

I'm not really religious but Dec 25th is a pagent thing, so is the easter bunny and so is Santa Claus beleive it or not.

Well, the Mayan calendar doesn't actually predict that the world will end in 2012, so the beauty part of the argument is that you are both wrong.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Gucci mane appreciation Threads > Religion threads
laugh.gif

Your theory is flawed. You assume that the calendar is based around Mayan deities, when it is in fact based on complex mathematics and star alignments.

I don't believe in 2012 as the "end of the world" or "a new coming", but felt I had to point that out.

I believe according to the Bible the day that Christ comes down to Earth is the day that all the churches (Lutheran, Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox, Jews,etc.) come together and form peace. I don't see that happening in the next 3 years, and if the life on Earth ended Christ would have nothing to come backto.

As for the whole Mayan prediction...

It's out of our hands.

Originally Posted by theekinqq

yea cause god said he was gonna come at the least expected moment or somethin like that.. everyone is expecting 2012 so god wouldnt come at that time. and the people who made that calender i think worshipped the sun so.....i could be wrong but i dont think its 2012 is exactly
Exactly. That's what I've been trying to tell people. This 2012 thing would go against it all

Nothing will happen.

Before i came in this thread i believed SOMETHING of epic proportions would happen in 2012, but now i exit this thread with a diff. mindset. Thank you NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by iBlink

Is that sarcasm?

Not at all, your friend is an idiot and so are any other so-called Christians that are hopping on this bandwagon.

Beleive it or not peoples beleifs these days are progressive, people take different ideologies from other religions and cultures and incorperate it in their own. If something seems right from a logical stand point to someone they'll believe it.
If you're a Christian believing and following pagan ideologies you're NOT a Christian.

That makes no sense, December 25th is a pagan date, doesn't mean you aren't a christian if you celebrate christmas.
LOL everyone knows Dec 25th is an arbitrary date......no one knows when Jesus was born.

SMH @ me even being in this argument like I'm taking a side.....it's all ******$$##

I'm not really religious but Dec 25th is a pagent thing, so is the easter bunny and so is Santa Claus beleive it or not.
P.S. Christiand DO NOT believe in Santa claus and the easter bunny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NO ONE DOES MY DUDE.

I had this discussion the other day with a friend as well, but he was telling about how scientists are predicting a solar that is gonna do major damage.

I have to laugh at that because we can't even predict the weather correctly on a daily basis and we have people predicting a solar flare 3 years from now!Ducktales....no one knows when the world is going to end. Plus the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 its just a new beginning for their culture.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Hopefully I'll be dead before then.
eek.gif
Before 2012?? That's a short time away!!!

Anyway, I think that 2012 is going to be Y2K vol. 2. Everyone is getting so psyched up for nothing.

Nothing will happen. Like AmberElise04 said, its just gonna be like Y2k. Everyone will go into a frenzy and feel gullable once its over. Don't you guyslearn?

Besides, only God knows when the end will come. No one else.

Originally Posted by young718chris

Nothing will happen. Like AmberElise04 said, its just gonna be like Y2k. Everyone will go into a frenzy and feel gullable once its over. Don't you guys learn?

Besides, only God knows when the end will come. No one else.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So how do you know nothing is going to happen? Are you God?[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, we all should just wait and see what happens.[/color]

That's ultimately all anyone can do is just wait and see. If the world ends in 2012, it ends. It's not like you can "prepare" for the end,other than solidifying your belief/faith in God. You can't exactly "pack" for the world's end and if mankind is going to cease then POOFwe'll be gone. Just live your life to the fullest and make each moment count. Stop worrying so much about the end and focus on the present.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

People , GOD will NOT come on 2012....these will though :

%$+ lol.. no wayyy any of that stuff just happened . Yall so ******ed sometimes lol

MONUMENTAL Ls being taken
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The acting is horrendous.

"Nothing will happen" because ONLY God knows when the end will be. No man knows. Nothing more, nothing less.

BUT you're entitled to your own opinion.

Jesus said he would come when everyone least expects it.

Since everybody expect 2012 or somewhere around it,

I don't believe in it.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom