Let's get this 2012 thing hashed out

Originally Posted by ekon one

Your theory is flawed. You assume that the calendar is based around Mayan deities, when it is in fact based on complex mathematics and star alignments.

I don't believe in 2012 as the "end of the world" or "a new coming", but felt I had to point that out.
QFT

did someone say hash?
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cz7

I think Christians shouldn't embrace this theory because of this verse found in Matthew

Matthew 24:36
But of that day(end of the world) and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

So to say that world is going to end in 2012 would be to say you know something that only God Knows.

If you believe in the bible.

Cosign

all i know is that science prove that the sun and earth is going to be lined up with the center of the milky way galaxy and that only happens every 26,000years i think. so in the year 2012 we're going to live through a spectacular outer space event that none of our kids would go through for generations.

so who knows if this alignment causes the earth to switch poles from N to S and S to N and maybe even rotate the other way around. or even the magnetic polesstop protecting the earth.

The only thing that scares people about the 2012 theory is that there being told there gonna die at a certaintime/date/etc...Its like living your life day to day you never know when your gonna die but in the back of the mind you always tell yourself your gonna live tobe old and die of natural causes yatta yatta yatta...humans naturally when it comes to danger are scared of facts they like everything sugar coated...its whymost couldnt handle aliens and extraterestrial forms of life because they stuff out of proportion...Picture this...whenever you have sex with a new partnet youdo it without a condom...you go into your doctor and tell him/her what youve been doing and they tell you look if you keep doing what your doing your gonna endup getting an std...your first initial reaction is Ive been doing it so far and nothings happened so whatever...now compare it to them telling you the secondtime you do this again your gonna end up with herpes...your gonna stop dead in your track because now youve been told conrete information that WILL happen ifyou continue your course of action...no Im not saying everyone is like this but a majority is...people flat out dont want to be told the exact day there goingto die because there will never be a way they can prepare for it..simple and plain...
roll.gif
me comparing stds to 2012...whatever lol

People who say "nothing will happen" but have done NO research, are idiots. Just because it hasnt happened to you yet, doesnt mean it wont happen.People never think they will get addicted to ciggerettes, people never think they will get cancer. Its human nature to think it wont happen, but if it does,what then?

Personally, after a long time spent researching 2012, I beleive over the next 10 years our world will go through a change, where many people will die. Pity is,when this 2012 movie comes out, it will make it seem even more un-realistic, "oh its only a film.."

people, please do some research and make your own decision..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

If anything does happen 2012, do you think it will be exactly at years change or will we live through the year paranoid?
sorry for the double post, thought id answer. The Mayan Calendar stops on the 21st of December 2012 (does not say the world will end
ohwell.gif
). Note that the 21st of December has only 10 days following untill it is 2013.Personally I think it will be a gradual progression of problems.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

It simply mean that the age of pices is over and the age of aquarious is starting. That's all.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Off your spelling alone, I'm going to bet that you have no idea what it is you typed and what it all means. You heard that from Zeitgeist and figured you'd share "your knowledge."[/color]
roll.gif
This whole spelling thing is getting old. It isn't even funny anymore. I assume everything you have ever typed was perfect. You lame

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

It simply mean that the age of pices is over and the age of aquarious is starting. That's all.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Off your spelling alone, I'm going to bet that you have no idea what it is you typed and what it all means. You heard that from Zeitgeist and figured you'd share "your knowledge."[/color]
roll.gif
This whole spelling thing is getting old. It isn't even funny anymore. I assume everything you have ever typed was perfect. You lame
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Callate and use the ignore feature[/color]

Originally Posted by RobAF1

People who say "nothing will happen" but have done NO research, are idiots. Just because it hasnt happened to you yet, doesnt mean it wont happen. People never think they will get addicted to ciggerettes, people never think they will get cancer. Its human nature to think it wont happen, but if it does, what then?

Personally, after a long time spent researching 2012, I beleive over the next 10 years our world will go through a change, where many people will die. Pity is, when this 2012 movie comes out, it will make it seem even more un-realistic, "oh its only a film.."

people, please do some research and make your own decision..
tired.gif

Incidentally, as a lifelong Christian (in and out of the church), one thing always remains concrete in my mind from the Good Book: "To worry is tosin."

Worrying about the End of Days is like being the only kid on the block that never got the chicken pox back in elementary school. You can puff out your chestall you want at the playground while everyone else is at home sick, but in the back of your head you know it's going to get to you, be it by transmissionor naturally.

Will sitting around worrying about the End of Days solve anything? No. If anything, the hysteria will probably stimulate the economy better than the ObamaAdministration or Federal Reserve ever could, a la Y2K Scare. If we live, we live. If we die, we die. Remember: "To live is Christ; to die isgain."

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Callate and use the ignore feature[/color]

damn, a brotha cant make a few typo mistakes?
eyes.gif

First off i am a christian

But i dont think u can follow everything in the Bible

so to say ur friend is stupid for believing this isnt really right

and no i dont believe in 2012

Back
Top Bottom