Let's give The Glove a proper retirement send off! PICS!

Black/purple XII is the best PE colorway and YOU'VE GOT TWO OF THEM!!!
Amazing collection!
Much respect!

pimp.gif

love tha XII's

With all those great pairs, imagine what type of camera and computer he works with?

Must have a sick computer, huge moniter and super-fast internet connection in order to take high resolution, detailed photos; import, edit, crop, and uploadthem. geez.

Very nice collection. Thanks for sending the glove off into the sunset the right way.

thanks guys, glad to share them especially those IXs which rarely see the light of day. If anyone has pics of the white striped white/yellow XIIs DS pleasepost cause I have never seen them aside from the game used shot. Klu..... I'll bring my polaroid....and pretty good work on a apple Mac huh. also forgotto bring out the black/green XIIIs but thats just lukewarm and not heat.

SSS

Gorgeous shoes.... he always rocked nice stuff

Im shocked but I actually have a pair that isnt up there.

This is a saved pic , but Ill snap some more. They have a dark GREEN inner skeleton. Totally DS and spanking new Maybe these need to be added to the collectionspurs haha
anzu2o.jpg

Does anybody have a pic of the 18.5's he was wearing with my Lakers? So when was it announced he was going to retire?

i know i'm a bit late on this, but seeing as how GP's one of my favorite players EVER.....

MUCH PROPS, SSS.. simply incredible
pimp.gif

and if you're ever willing to part with those black/red gloves, lmk (since Namek won't sell me his!
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom