LETS GO!!! NIKETALK IS GETTING SOFT!!!

properlive

Banned
Joined Sep 23, 2008
When I first got on here it was the %+%# but now when you work someone everybody and they mother got they back and are tight over one joke what the $#@+ isgoing on!!!! niketalk is getting alil sensitive!!!!

Joined Sep 20, 2003
NT is like High School, everyone falls into a certain category. I swear, if there was a world wide summit, the room would be more segregated than a 6th gradedance.

Joined Sep 17, 2005
Originally Posted by ProperLive

When I first got on here it was the %+%# but now when you work someone everybody and they mother got they back and are tight over one joke what the $#@+ is going on!!!! niketalk is getting alil sensitive!!!!

Joined Jul 22, 2006
NT always been soft. Thats because of moderators and "underagers" lurking and NT is public. But naw, people probably waiting to get a new name orsomething before going all in on getting banned to something.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now