devil.gif
TEAM FILTHY FRESH

^
haha you serious? projectile type?
anyways, tron, storm, magneto!
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

ryu.ken/akuma, is basically one character, with little differences, plus akuma takes the MOST damage of all characters in the game...say bye bye to him early

i haven't played it in a long time, and those who see me, know i suck anyway. . . my team is usually

Guile, Doom, Spider-Man, or fill in either one with cable...but he's rather cheap...and i rather not use him for obvious reasons lol...oh well mvc2 is just fun period

however...tetris ds Ian...is a serious matter....muahhahah
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.comDaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '08
Team Jab, Jab, ->, Short, Fierce

^
if i used that team, ken would do the most damage! i love the 9 hit air combo that could do 3/4 damage to your life. haha
Hella Filthy!
Team

dunks206
air lk/mk, crouch jab, crouch fierce, up lp, lk, mk, hk hurricane kick....mmmmm

ken's stupid @#%$ air hurricane can take off so much life...maybe 3 well played combos and wow...
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.comDaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '08

viet,
haha. the best combo in the game is in your sig! jab, jab then a quick short fierce! :b
tongue.gif
Team

it never really works i swear, i've SEEn clips of people doing it, and it usually registers 17 hits from the two jabs....but whenever i try to do it in any version of SF....i just get 15...lol

yea sf nerd, it's cool tho

LP, LP, Forward, LK, HP
....i went from bein a broke man, to bein a dope man, to bein a president, look there's hope man....​

i heard inna whupped you guy's asses...lol

^
haha. hes talking about wifi on ds. she was beating us in tetris... i am garbage in that game! hahaha
Hella Filthy!
Team

haha

we should have an NT marvel vs capcom 2 tournament someplace. that would be nice. just say the place, date and time, and im down
Hella Filthy!
Team

i'm not part of the seattle crew, but can seattle and portland get together for a night of bar hoppin' in downtown seattle one of these summer days/nights? eff a summit. just some NT heads chillin, gettin' belligerent (Sp?) and having a good time.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Back
Top Bottom