Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

:
blink - forgot to thank you bro, wanted to make the thread but ws hesitant of the backlash, appreciate it fam, the second they incorporsate trading in Tapped Out, im sending you my pink funzo :lol:

:lol: I saw your response in the DB thread. I felt where you were coming from, and knew you'd catch some unwarranted backlash, so I figured I'd help out. It's no problem famb. Hope you win.

Voted for Jace, since I'm mirin' his fit the most, by far.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The same guy who called 25 year olds a bum for living with their parents
laugh.gif

voted 

oh snap!....i didnt realize the winner gets all 5 items :wow:

:rofl:

get those m'fin votes in fam, i win NT wins, ill set up a raffle and give away one of the prices, true story, i got enough clothes....i just really want the boots...lmao

dont know yet which item, ill give away but best believe my NT fam getting something back, im tricky bout sunglasses, so perhaps :pimp:

View media item 287096
I'm feeling this fit too.
Appreciate the heads up on this blog. I will be scoping it out from time to time now.

Ya boy Philip looking like Johnny Gil Jr..

Last edited:
:wow:

I was gonna make a thread to promote my bro in law, but since he was leading, I decided to pass. Had no idea steezy was in this.

can you can keep voting over and over again?

i voted, then refreshed page and i was able to submit another vote?

nah bros, keep it @ one vote per person to follow the rules of the contest, really appreciate the luv NT.

Back
Top Bottom