Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

roll.gif
roll.gif

ya'll are insane..

Voted from iPad. We better win NT. this thread is legendary no matter the outcome tho

Damn, dude's getting some serious last minute votes. We have to keep this lead NT. let's keep the votes coming. We only have 3 hours and 15 minutes left.

The thread can be legendary-er if we bring home the W. Let's do it! :nthat:

Last edited:
TEARS

Kanye West
Posted February 26, 2013 at 7:49 pm
Finna give my man Elkin the Win without any contest. I see you got my Solar yeezys, so im finna throw the platinum’s your way Elk.

Jace…..Sorry bruh bruh, but I do not approve. And stop making your co-workers over at GQ vote for you.You know dang well Elkin is outdressing you. Lucky i aint make Jay drop you from the Zine(magazine).

Powerballin
Posted February 26, 2013 at 6:40 pm
i know a thing or two about ip addresses

DJ Proto J
Posted February 26, 2013 at 4:25 pm
Y ain’t I on here?

Don’t y’all know ye got his style form me?

Y’all need to take notes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vlad the Yambpaler

Count Vlad the Yambpaler

View media item 289779

:lol:

Just caught up on the thread. Vlad = :pimp:

Voted again:

View media item 291579

just gave u a s/o on my ig steezy. 2k followers lol

btw someone posted the link of this thread on the website lol. we need to comment like crazy so it would get lost lmao

the wild thing is that with everyones igs, niketalk and their mommas, literally, this dude is keeping a tight gap.....you cannot tell me there isnt something fishy about this, this dude is no celebrity to be honest....i mean how would his lead be if i wasnt on it?....crap!

Bros, even Alyssa got all her sorority sisters in on the votes and this dude still toe to toe?...nah b

Just posted on about 5 other forums, some notable ones too...

Lets see what goes down!

#NTunite

the wild thing is that with everyones igs, niketalk and their mommas, literally, this dude is keeping a tight gap.....you cannot tell me there isnt something fishy about this, this dude is no celebrity to be honest....i mean how would his lead be if i wasnt on it?....crap!
dudes like a tumblr celeb who has a solid followin. sons also gettin his other tumblr celeb goons to help him out. really itchin for this dude to lose and lose big dont know if its possible lead keeps gettin trimmed  

Back
Top Bottom