Let's help a fellow NTer out! Vol. WE DID IT!

TEARS

Kanye West
Posted February 26, 2013 at 7:49 pm
Finna give my man Elkin the Win without any contest. I see you got my Solar yeezys, so im finna throw the platinum’s your way Elk.

Jace…..Sorry bruh bruh, but I do not approve. And stop making your co-workers over at GQ vote for you.You know dang well Elkin is outdressing you. Lucky i aint make Jay drop you from the Zine(magazine).

Powerballin
Posted February 26, 2013 at 6:40 pm
i know a thing or two about ip addresses

DJ Proto J
Posted February 26, 2013 at 4:25 pm
Y ain’t I on here?

Don’t y’all know ye got his style form me?

Y’all need to take notes

On the real NT....we can't let him have it, no way we gonna let him come at our community like that.

mean.gif
35452176.jpg

I'm not hating on dude for resorting to social media to be honest. By the looks of it, Jace thought this was going to be an easy win.

I'm not hating on dude for resorting to social media to be honest. By the looks of it, Jace thought this was going to be an easy win.

Exactly why I'm so adamant about his defeat. Talking about NT as if we're not a force to be reckoned with. As if we're just a gang of pipsqueaks he has to brush aside to clench an easy victory.

I say nay. I. Say. Nay.

I voted for you and will send you one of those Cole Haan employee cards when I find the remaining ones.

Use them in your next victory. Hopefully you are allowed to compete again.

:lol:

I'm saying. I deeply despise people that aren't humble. Dude comes off as if he's entitled to a win. Gonna make me **** around and have every one in my phone book vote for Steezy or Vladula. :smh:

Niketalk, yall dudes are so damn dumb sometime. Why do you ALWAYS have to make your presence known? Why couldn't we all just VOTE of KSteezy instead of doing all of that extra stuff. We could have won but now that dude is going to have all of his flunkies vote for him and he will win. Yall play too damn much man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom