Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

Lol does anything about my persona on NT indicate a desire to make friends. Damn you are more dense than I thought. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I dislike most of NT even the ones I agree with or defend. Put that on record sweetie. I just know the "what is your race?" Question is loaded and I want to frustrate idiots by not answering it. Use your imagination.
I am a proud Black man. See how easy that is?

I didn't even have to make a sexist remark.

I am a proud Black man. See how easy that is?

I didn't even have to make a sexist remark.

Ok being a proud black man shouldn't mean antagonizing Asian people in a thread where they are discussing violence inflicted upon them. And if you do for the reasons you gave keep that same energy. Every culture is antiblack and more specifically antiafricanamerican. Go to the Latino and middle eastern threads with the same energy. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Harriet Tubman and the Combahee River Raid
1620361659575.png

1620361679096.png

Anyone who drives Highway 17 from Point South toward Charleston will cross the Combahee River and the Harriet Tubman Bridge.

How many times both you fools been banned from this site for doing exactly what you're attempting to do in here :rofl:

Gotta be like the 3rd or 4th sn at least. Sheesh

I didn't get banned I just got locked out temporarily from the Asian thread for making too much sense.

The only reason I care this much is I don't expect this type of behavior from people like him. I already got my hands full arguing with Nazis and Trump supporters now I gotta deal with the same type of behavior from fake Africans in khufis. :smh:

More cowardice, and now you are ignored.

I just to let you know? I reported your sexist remark.

Good night.

Calling people sweetie is sexist Now?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bless your heart papi.

I can't believe I'm saying this but this PC and cancel culture nonsense has gone too far. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've never seen someone so upset at the defense of Asian people. Dude would make a MAGA from Mississippi blush. :rofl:

He has soo much in common with MAGA people than you know. In fact.....Method thought the same when he made a racist comment about me.
F5B54883-29AF-41B6-9E8C-15BC1DE752F8.jpeg

He’s put you on “ignore” now which means he’ll just resort to micro aggression and throwing weak jabs at you in other threads :lol: Welcome to the club!

He has soo much in common with MAGA people than you know. In fact.....Method thought the same when he made a racist comment about me.
F5B54883-29AF-41B6-9E8C-15BC1DE752F8.jpeg

He’s put you on “ignore” now which means he’ll just resort to micro aggression and throwing weak jabs at you in other threads :lol: Welcome to the club!

Seriously though I've been called sweetie all my life, even at work by nurses and ancillary staff which I think is endearing. You mean this whole time I should have been snitching to HR? :lol: :nerd:

Then blocks or reports people when he runs out of points. Dude had the nerve to call me a coward.

Seriously though I've been called sweetie all my life, even at work by nurses and ancillary staff which I think is endearing. You mean this whole time I should have been snitching to HR? :lol: :nerd:

Not surprising. It’s Daddy Style....oops... that was his last username. Don’t let his selective amnesia tell you differently, lol. But yeah, that’s his m.o. around here. Last I checked he didn’t mind being called anything feminine, that is unless he can use it against you . See?.....
479B72E5-63CD-4731-9788-0D2AEB68F155.jpeg

Oochie Wally? Or is it One Mic?

Edit: I was called “sweetie” today by a cute register girl. I won’t be reporting her :lol:

Last edited:
Middle-Aged White Americans Are Dying at an Alarming Rate

Something's going on with middle-aged white people in America.

According to a review of statistics published Monday by the Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, the death rate for white men and women ages 45 to 54 has climbed steadily between 1999 and 2014.

This is significant. For a majority of other sections of the population, incidents of death are going down. Or, as The Washington Post put it: "An increase in the mortality rate for any large demographic group in an advanced nation has been virtually unheard of in recent decades." The one exception, the Post noted, is Russian men after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Among middle-aged white Americans, it's a specific subgroup pushing the mortality rate up: those with no more than a high school education. Among this group, deaths per 100,000 spiked by 134 between 1999 and 2014. Death rates for white people with a college degree were quite low, the study noted. African-Americans still have a higher death rate than whites — even those in the 45 to 54 age group — but their mortality rate has decreased over time.

White evangelicals fear atheists and Democrats would strip away their rights. Why?

As the House has moved through the impeachment of President Trump, voices on the extreme right have been arguing that it’s the first shot in a coming “civil war.” According to conservative evangelical conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles, “The Democrats are forcing me to stockpile ammunition, food, water, and medical supplies to defend my family, home, and church.” In a speech before the Values Voter Summit, Trump similarly said that Democrats were coming for the rights of Christians, which he said he would resist if he stayed in office. Franklin Graham claims that “demonic forces” are pressing for the impeachment of someone that a significant proportion of evangelicals believe is God’s anointed president.
But do white evangelical Protestants actually believe that Democrats will strip them of their rights? And is it true that Democrats and atheists want to strip evangelicals of their rights? A new survey has some answers.

[/URL]

I am sick of white people.

GOP lawmaker: Three-Fifths Compromise was to end slavery

KIMBERLEE KRUESI
Tue, May 4, 2021, 7:38 PM·4 min read

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Tennessee Republican falsely declared Tuesday that an 18th century policy designating a slave as three-fifths of a person was adopted for “the purpose of ending slavery," commenting amid a debate over whether educators should be restricted while teaching about systematic racism in America.
During lengthy debate on the GOP-controlled House floor, several Black lawmakers expressed concerns about the bill's impact on how certain subjects would be taught in schools, specifically highlighting the Three-Fifths Compromise. The policy was made during the nation’s Constitutional Convention in 1787 and classified that three-fifths of a state's slave population could be counted toward its total population when apportioning taxes and states’ representation in Congress.
Historians largely agree the compromise gave slaveholding states inordinate power over choosing a president — and decisions of the Continental Congress. That clout eventually faded when Northern state populations began to rapidly rise.

Watching Coach Hubie and Anton LaVey go at each other is like seeing Roy Jones, Jr. fight Mike Tyson in 2020. However entertaining a spectacle it might've been twenty years ago, now it's just sad for everyone involved.

mike-tyson-roy-jones-jr_1hyy1gcwuq64jz340szjscygr.jpg

A few points to stem the tide of reports:

I was in that thread you were the one antagonizing them stop lying. If they came in a black thread with the same antics you exhibited you'd be b*tching about it.
You know better than to circumvent the profanity filter to post sexist language on our forums.

You don't have to wonder what Khufu's reaction might've been to that hypothetical, though:

I know that this is the Black Culture thread, so why are you in here telling Black people how to think and act in a thread about OUR culture?
Hypocritical as it may have been, I don't have a problem with Khufu or anyone else going into any thread to denounce instances of racism occurring within that thread.

There were a couple of users who continually chose to signal boost right-wing social media accounts that perpetuated anti-Black racism under the guise of protecting Asian Americans. It cannot be our policy that someone can hurl rocks from over the fence and any attempt to hold them accountable is "trolling." Imagine if one of the "White culture discussion thread" copycat posts had been permitted, and someone in there was sharing Tucker Carlson rants. Should only White people be allowed to comment on that?

We of course prefer for threads to remain constructive and on-topic, but the whole point of the rules is to promote accountability - not to shield people from it. For that reason, it was not "trolling" for Khufu or others to go into the Asian culture thread to voice well-justified concerns over some of the content being posted there. (It's worth noting that several thread regulars agreed with this criticism as well.)

What's not acceptable is to dredge up any example of anti-Black racism from outside of the thread and rub it in the faces of the Asian Culture Discussion thread regulars, or lecture them about model minority myths - as Khufu did. That's little better than someone who isn't Black posting a link about the Nick Cannon controversy in the Black Culture Discussion thread, or Nigeria's "Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act," apropos of nothing. They could claim concern about anti-Semitism or heterosexism, but the subtext would be about as subtle as a slap in the face.

I am calling you out, stop trolling this thread.
Bear in mind, when you create a thread on our forums, the thread belongs to the community. It's not your personal blog, where you can control who comments and shift the entire focus for all participants on a whim. Originally, this was just titled "let's make everything about race." Now someone's alleging anti-Asian bias by a participant in this thread - much like you continue to bring up other users' offensive comments in various threads (e.g. Jrepp) - and your reaction is "stop making this about that race?"

To make matters worse, you then posted a link regarding the Tokyo Olympics as if to say "they (Asians) started it!" Implicating Asian Americans in an IOC ruling regarding an event in Japan is just blatant stereotyping.

You rightly objected when the likes of "Asian_Dawn" attempted to seize on individual instances of Black men allegedly committing anti-Asian hate crimes to portray Black Americans as "anti-Asian." If you're now posting any example of anti-Black racism by an Asian person to advance the narrative that Asian people as a whole are anti-Black, I don't think it's "trolling" when someone asks you if you're being hypocritical. You're entitled to disagree respectfully, but I don't see why it's the staff's responsibility to shelter you from the sorts of criticism you routinely level against others.

I've made it clear that we're not going to treat allegations of racism/sexism/ableism/heterosexism/cissexism/jingoism as insults/personal attacks, as this would have a chilling effect on accountability. You were in favor of this when some of the users you've called racist have complained and tried to get you banned for trolling/insults.

Now you've been accused of prejudice, and that same standard has to apply.

"Coward", on the other hand, is a clear ad hominem insult, and both you and Anton have violated the rules in that regard.

If either of you wish to retain your posting access, understand where the line is drawn and keep things respectful - but don't ask me to prohibit the allegation of racism from "the thread about race," of all places.

I didn't get banned I just got locked out temporarily from the Asian thread for making too much sense.
If by "too much sense" you mean replying to a regular's comment about how they'd react to an attack on an Asian elder with a stereotypical video entitled "warrior nunchuck brawl."

I am trying to create an Asian Black divide?

To make matters worse, you then posted a link regarding the Tokyo Olympics as if to say "they (Asians) started it!" Implicating Asian Americans in an IOC ruling regarding an event in Japan is just blatant stereotyping.
As you see above, I did not state THEY STARTED IT.

As you do know, the media and its portrayal of the situation is the reason for the divide. It is THEIR fault that this is happening as it is. You do not think that uneducated people are not going to be effected by the portrayal of Black people in the media, and then resort to their own form of twisted justice? Reading stories of China feeding Africans plastic rice, and then stories of the chinese abusing africans through the creation of the silk road? With this story of not allowing BLM to be repped in the Olympics, harkens back to the Olympics of '68.

There is indeed a race war about to happen in this country due to what Trump has unearthed, and the media is hungry for such action.

I, have absolutely nothing to do with what is about to go down.

Back
Top Bottom