Let's make everything about RACE (Unapologetically Black Thread)

109403129_10222687580316527_4592048810972163656_n.jpg

Man

ma dude. Thank you. People want to act as if they know with a simple google search and didn’t even read what they posted. **** all that

1. I don't think people realize how complex some problems really are
2. IMO you don't know something until you know the opposition's argument
3. People don't know how to evaluate something they read even if they read the entire thing they posted
4. Confirmation bias is the enemy to possibly everybody who's alive
5. Even if you spent time researching, you should be open to hearing new & opposing views
6. AmeriKKKan propaganda
7. People's lack of ability to construct & evaluate arguments is sad

Last edited:
(Latinx) White people that speak Spanish.

(Latinx) People that identify as White that speak Spanish.

They all identify as Caucasian on official US documents as they were groomed to by their great grandparents to do so.
Even the mostly native looking Mexican Latinos identify as white on official US documents.
Any Latino on here saying otherwise is a damn liar and would probably be ashamed to show you their driver's license.:lol::rofl:
Colonization a ***** aint it?
Why would blacks ever want to ally with frail spine opportunists who do this?
Black folks have NO allies...

Last edited:
1. I don't think people realize how complex some problems really are
2. IMO you don't know something until you know the opposition's argument
3. People don't know how to evaluate something they read even if they read the entire thing they posted
4. Confirmation bias is the enemy to possibly everybody who's alive
5. Even if you spent time researching, you should be open to hearing new & opposing views
6. AmeriKKKan propaganda
7. People's lack of ability to construct & evaluate arguments is sad
It’s less complicated than that. People like
colosneakerado colosneakerado say random BS, get called out, THEN look for a quick google search answer. This isn’t a matter of misinformation, it’s a matter of just dumping bs for the sake of talking.

btw, “no dog in the fight” usually means they support trump but are ashamed to say it out loud

colosneakerado colosneakerado say random BS, get called out, THEN look for a quick google search answer. This isn’t a matter of misinformation, it’s a matter of just dumping bs for the sake of talking.

btw, “no dog in the fight” usually means they support trump but are ashamed to say it out loud

I think I was talking about this in a more general sense lol. My b

No, that’s not all you said. You got called out and posted the first google search you could find and didn’t even read it. Sit down with the disinformation. This isn’t Twitter.

wtf are you talking about? I pointed out a fact that is backed up by multiple sources that the cages were built and used under Obama. were they used like Trump did NO. B

Wtf!?!? Keep my name out of your mouth, *****.

I am not spreading any disinformation. Here is an article from 2014 by NPR. These cages are not some new “ talking point” . The only disinformation going on is that Trump built these. No, the former administration was not using them like the current was during the “ 0 tolerance” period or whatever. JFC....

No dog in the fight means I don’t care one lick about who the president is. I pointed out a fact and you took it like I insulted your momma. I even mentioned that I agreed with everything you said about DT use of ICE and the cages. Must have missed that part..

relax and breathe... the joke is you think it matters who the president is

Man

ma dude. Thank you. People want to act as if they know with a simple google search and didn’t even read what they posted. **** all that

you’re a clown

No reason there shouldn't be more black owned establishments that cater to black people, in black neighborhoods. How do we get the "how to" of that and the confidence level to do it raised? Like instead of doing 2 jobs and hair on the side, you could just have your own hair shop. I know the next admin has a plan for that, but I want to see it done right.

No reason there shouldn't be more black owned establishments that cater to black people, in black neighborhoods. How do we get the "how to" of that and the confidence level to do it raised? Like instead of doing 2 jobs and hair on the side, you could just have your own hair shop. I know the next admin has a plan for that, but I want to see it done right.
We got barbershops on lock, spiritual stores on lock, we have a Black bank merger on the horizon, gosh, I mean, I saw pics of how the Nation Of Islam had businesses on lock in Harlem back in the early sixties, fish markets, barbers and tailors, it CAN be done again.

There were Black Business associations in Brooklyn during that time as well, those that supported each other, sending customers to each other, Black support.

This, can be done. Support our OWN.

For a lot of businesses Asians own especially in other communities I rarely see them go frequent it; nail shops, corner stores/mini-marts, Chinese/Thai/Japanese/Korean food, and laundromats.

The obvious exception is Chinatown but that's also their community. I wonder where the rest of the Asians go.

Back
Top Bottom