Let's Make NT's Dream Team vol. Your Five Best NBA Players at Each Position. UPDATE: TheTeamSoFar

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Javale McGee
Mike Beasley
JR Smith
Jamal Crawford
Allen Iverson

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Team Moron

Team Trash Talk

PG - Gary Payton
SG - Michael Jordan
SF- Larry Bird
PF - Charles Barkley
C- Kevin Garnett

Just give me a game mic on each player for one game it would be the greatest entertainment ever.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Team Trash Talk

PG - Gary Payton
SG - Michael Jordan
SF- Larry Bird
PF - Charles Barkley
C- Kevin Garnett

Just give me a game mic on each player for one game it would be the greatest entertainment ever.

Johnny said physically Jordan and Pippen were about the same as defenders.  But when you add in MJ’s ruthlessness and trash talk, that put him ahead of Scottie.  When Johnny was coaching with the Hornets in 1995 they had a good team. Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson.  Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago.  On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1.  Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you +@*$$%@ ******.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Team Trash Talk

PG - Gary Payton
SG - Michael Jordan
SF- Larry Bird
PF - Charles Barkley
C- Kevin Garnett

Johnny said physically Jordan and Pippen were about the same as defenders.  But when you add in MJ’s ruthlessness and trash talk, that put him ahead of Scottie.  When Johnny was coaching with the Hornets in 1995 they had a good team. Glen Rice, Mourning, Johnson.  Series was tied at 2 and Hornets had a chance to win game 5 in Chicago.  On the biggest possession of the game, Mugsy had the ball with the Hornets down 1.  Jordan backed off of him and told him: “shoot it you +@*$$%@ ******.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Team Trash Talk

PG - Gary Payton
SG - Michael Jordan
SF- Larry Bird
PF - Charles Barkley
C- Kevin Garnett

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

My teams wins. Aside from teams with Bird, and or Paul none of you have more or less shooting in your starting 5, and I got the most cohesive group

nah this team would body that team.
Magic > Payton

MJ = MJ

Pippen > Bron

Hakeem > Duncan

Shaq > Hakeem

pimp.gif

Russel Westbrook/Magic
John Havlicheck/Reggie miller
MJ/Kobe
Lebron/Durant
Dwight Howard/Alonzo Mourning

if we did a tournament my team wouldnt lose

Team Trash Talk

PG - Gary Payton
SG - Michael Jordan
SF- Larry Bird
PF - Charles Barkley
C- Kevin Garnett

pg magic - rondo
sg mike - KD
sf lebron -larry
pf timmy - kg
c shaq - akeem

back ups scottie and penny...

Magic
MJ
Lebron
Tim Duncan
Shaq

This is my starting 5 off the time i was living and able to watch play...MJ over Kobe at SG

2nd team for me

J Kidd
Kobe
Pip
Charles Barkley or Mail Man tough I'm taking Charles though
David Robinson

Back
Top Bottom