Lets say you made $1550 a week after taxes, every week. How would you live?

Originally Posted by warriors510

Continue living with my mother for free, food for free, and save up. buy a car

Most moms will want a piece of that pie...start making you pay half the rent.

Yall are reaching
laugh.gif
.. i was making roughly a G a week (off of hustles and paychecks) last year and its hard to manage when its coming in to fast.. sucks when your 19 making that much.. now that im 20 and that lifestyle went out the window i have a lot in the bank but it sucks to think were the hell 45,000 went last year.. it goes poof when your young..

45k is a joke. i was makin 50k a yr (20 yrs old) and its not that serious. Between car not, car insurance, phone bills, and eating I imagine if I didn'tlive with my parents how fast I would have blown it. I live in NYC btw.

it's crazy how yall say 80k isn't a lot but my mom raised 2 kids with maybe 30k
laugh.gif
80k is a lot to me

but I would cop a nissan altima, condo, and stack the rest

laugh.gif

netting $6200 a month and cats are gonna live in a $700 apartment?
laugh.gif

gotta love the youngins.

-J-

1. id move the hell outa my parents place
2. pay off the car in like 3 months
3. save up for a rainy day.
4. take way more vacations.

$1550 after taxes..a week?!
Me? I'm a 19 year old full time college student and work part time.

My expenses monthly are ABOUT: $450-550

that leaves me with about $1000 if not more or less.

With the rest of that money I'd throw my mom who I live with $500 and the rest for myself to either spend or throw into savings.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

With the rest of that money I'd throw my mom who I live with $500 and the rest for myself to either spend or throw into savings.

frown.gif

Full time college student?

That'd leave you with $5650, more or less. (1550x4 = 6200. 6200-550 = 5650)

roll.gif

Just as I expected, there are a lot of "I'm 19 and i make a boatload of money" crap.
laugh.gif

lot of folks stuntin and frontin in NT.

Originally Posted by JBug88

laugh.gif

netting $6200 a month and cats are gonna live in a $700 apartment?
laugh.gif

gotta love the youngins.

-J-
lol but I swear, Im the type of cat who would be off that type of %*+%. If you aint paying a mortgage why not just find a small comfortable spotthat's easy on the pockets? As long as the neighborhood is alright I'm cool.

I'd live in the apartment I live in now. Kick some money to my moms to helppay the mortgage on the house since I'd be living in the house. Find a sidejob on Saturdays for cash. Lease some kind of coupe under 35k or a CTS. Save the rest.

I'm trying to take care of a family of four on $40k a year. If I had $80k a year I would not have to worry about how I'm going to put food on the tableand keep the lights on anymore.

i would move to a decent house in my neighborhood. (i live 15 minutes south of seattle)
purchase a SUV
get me a new phone cuz im not liking this phone i have had for 7 years
get the greatest computer money can buy
throw partys for days.

I would move to Atlanta, Georgia, get a wife and daughter. Start a new life and all I did wrong I would make it right.

I have excellent credit so it would be LIGHTS OUT!

s550 (leased)
a used 350z or G35
Monthly trips to Paris, and Switz (if i cut out the s550)

and no more than a $2k mortgage, preferably in a high-rise condo, or an old Victoria fixer-upper.

That leaves somewhere around 2.5k-3k for savings and money.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

frown.gif

Full time college student?

That'd leave you with $5650, more or less. (1550x4 = 6200. 6200-550 = 5650)

roll.gif

financial aid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

I have excellent credit so it would be LIGHTS OUT!

s550 (leased)
a used 350z or G35
Monthly trips to Paris, and Switz (if i cut out the s550)

and no more than a $2k mortgage, preferably in a high-rise condo, or an old Victoria fixer-upper.
That leaves somewhere around 2.5k-3k for savings and money.
2k in mortgage... whereever you guys live, you sure are fortunate.. im in a regular on the smaller side 3 bedroom apartment paying$2100 a month
im in college with my friends so we split the rent..

but anyway, 80k is a lot of money for one person...just look at the average household income in your state or the U.S as a whole..

aand if you look at how we measure poverty in this country, a single parent in a family of four has to earn maybe around 43,000 to be considered above thepoverty line for that size family and to "technically" afford to take care of that family. give or take some more money..so imagine what 80k can dofor ONE person

Back
Top Bottom