Lets see..... Since no one else made the connections.. I will try.

The Skins are quietly building a great record while bammas like the cowboys are all over ESPN. We are going to be low profile team until bammas get shock whenthey see us in the playoff eating up the clock and winning games.

At least we wont' have to worry about the Seahawks or 49ers knocking us out this year...

shoot. i wish we could get the seahawks or niners as a first round playoff game this year.

i know it aint the playoffs, but i thought i heard that the skins playin both them teams in the reg. season...

when they see us in the playoff eating up the clock and winning games.
*Jim Mora*..........PLAYOFFS....DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT PLAYOFFS.....YOU KIDDING ME!!

At least we wont' have to worry about the Seahawks or 49ers knocking us out this year...
You keep thinking that champ.

shoot. i wish we could get the seahawks or niners as a first round playoff game this year.

Are you serious, which team was it that knocked the Skins out the first round the last two times they made the playoffs?? I'll let you take awild guess.

^this is not the same seahawk team as years past..............you know darn well that they suck

seahawks and the niners have ZERO chance of making the playoffs this year...............

Originally Posted by RYAN8478

^this is not the same seahawk team as years past..............you know darn well that they suck

seahawks and the niners have ZERO chance of making the playoffs this year...............

Granted this aint the same Seahawks team that threw the ******** out the playoffs, but let me ask you this. Who do you see winning the NFC East this year??

Are you serious, which team was it that knocked the Skins out the first round the last two times they made the playoffs?? I'll let you take a wild guess.
This was the reason for my initial post. The Niners WONT' be knockin us out this year in the second round. CHAMP..
happy.gif

And the SeasHawks are some pure Poo Poo in Holmgrens Last Lameduck season... I don't think you should EVER announce the last year a Coach will be there. i.e. Dungy's team also aint too swell and EVERY year is the last possible year for a Norv Turner team.

he is just NOT the Leader of Men.. stick to Coordinating...It pains me that Shotty was actually better for the Bolts..14 - 2 to that?? But back to theSkins... Deuce.. you sound like me when the Skins are actually as bad as the Niners...who are so bad they fired their coach last night...(Hopeful)

But at least I do come to a realization that there are teams they just won't beat or compete against. I pray that our Defense can OUT PHYSICAL theSteelers when we meet. Maybe Zorny has more tricks in the bag and Campbell will bounce back after these last two piss poor games... Still with no INT's...Can JT say that?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by RYAN8478

Granted this aint the same Seahawks team that threw the ******** out the playoffs, but let me ask you this. Who do you see winning the NFC East this year??

the east is wide open as of right now, but i would have to say the giants ( who have only played 1 division game so far) are still the team to beat becausethey are the champs....

dallas and giants have a tough stretch of games coming up as do the skins after the detroit game......................

we shall see but as of now the standings are.....
giants
skins
girls
eagles

This was the reason for my initial post. The Niners WONT' be knockin us out this year in the second round. CHAMP..
happy.gif

Well I don't see the Niners knocking the Skins or anybody out the second round, cause as of now, I don't see us making the playoffs the way we areplaying. However, I do see that game on 12/28 meaning something to the Skins in regards to there possible playoff position
happy.gif
. Just like the game against Minnesota last year was do or die for you dudes, Iexpect the same type of situation this year.

And the SeasHawks are some pure Poo Poo in Holmgrens Last Lameduck season... I don't think you should EVER announce the last year a Coach will be there. i.e. Dungy's team also aint too swell and EVERY year is the last possible year for a Norv Turner team.

I agree with you on this point. Once your team knows you got one foot already out the door its hard for folks to play up for you or even respectwhat your trying to communicate to them to a certain level.

But at least I do come to a realization that there are teams they just won't beat or compete against. I pray that our Defense can OUT PHYSICAL the Steelers when we meet. Maybe Zorny has more tricks in the bag and Campbell will bounce back after these last two piss poor games... Still with no INT's... Can JT say that?
In regards to JTO, every QB struggles, especially early on in their career. Same thing that Campbell was going threw last year, just regulargrowing pains. Remember the number of games that Campbell literally throw away last year
laugh.gif
, thats to be expected, that's just how it goes. In regards to the Steelersgame, I already got you dudes beating them, only cause the game is at Fed Ex though. As long as Hines Ward, takes Landry, Smoot, or Rodgers off their feetlike he did Keith Davis this past Sunday I'm good.

the east is wide open as of right now, but i would have to say the giants ( who have only played 1 division game so far) are still the team to beat because they are the champs....

dallas and giants have a tough stretch of games coming up as do the skins after the detroit game......................

giants
skins
girls
eagles

Good man. Just like you I got the Giants winning the NFC East. Which would mean the Skins don't control their own playoff destiny fully. Everythingdepends on how the rest of the team in the NFC play out. I think most Skins fans tend to forget that, maybe not you per say, but if the Skins don't winthe division its not a lock that they even make the playoffs.

happy.gif

Well I don't see the Niners knocking the Skins or anybody out the second round, cause as of now, I don't see us making the playoffs the way we are playing. However, I do see that game on 12/28 meaning something to the Skins in regards to there possible playoff position
happy.gif
. Just like the game against Minnesota last year was do or die for you dudes, I expect the same type of situation this year.

I agree with you on this point. Once your team knows you got one foot already out the door its hard for folks to play up for you or even respect what your trying to communicate to them to a certain level.

But at least I do come to a realization that there are teams they just won't beat or compete against. I pray that our Defense can OUT PHYSICAL the Steelers when we meet. Maybe Zorny has more tricks in the bag and Campbell will bounce back after these last two piss poor games... Still with no INT's... Can JT say that?
In regards to JTO, every QB struggles, especially early on in their career. Same thing that Campbell was going threw last year, just regular growing pains. Remember the number of games that Campbell literally throw away last year
laugh.gif
, thats to be expected, that's just how it goes. In regards to the Steelers game, I already got you dudes beating them, only cause the game is at Fed Ex though. As long as Hines Ward, takes Landry, Smoot, or Rodgers off their feet like he did Keith Davis this past Sunday I'm good.

the east is wide open as of right now, but i would have to say the giants ( who have only played 1 division game so far) are still the team to beat because they are the champs....

giants
skins
girls
eagles

Good man. Just like you I got the Giants winning the NFC East. Which would mean the Skins don't control their own playoff destiny fully. Everything depends on how the rest of the team in the NFC play out. I think most Skins fans tend to forget that, maybe not you per say, but if the Skins don't win the division its not a lock that they even make the playoffs.

except J-turnover has been in the league 6 years....there's a reason dude only played in 5 games until this point.... we need a QB and hopefully we canfind one in the draft next year (not Tebow.. i dont see it in him) and we need to stop committing so many penalties...hopefully singletary can fix that...

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

happy.gif

Well I don't see the Niners knocking the Skins or anybody out the second round, cause as of now, I don't see us making the playoffs the way we are playing. However, I do see that game on 12/28 meaning something to the Skins in regards to there possible playoff position
happy.gif
. Just like the game against Minnesota last year was do or die for you dudes, I expect the same type of situation this year.

I agree with you on this point. Once your team knows you got one foot already out the door its hard for folks to play up for you or even respect what your trying to communicate to them to a certain level.

In regards to JTO, every QB struggles, especially early on in their career. Same thing that Campbell was going threw last year, just regular growing pains. Remember the number of games that Campbell literally throw away last year
laugh.gif
, thats to be expected, that's just how it goes. In regards to the Steelers game, I already got you dudes beating them, only cause the game is at Fed Ex though. As long as Hines Ward, takes Landry, Smoot, or Rodgers off their feet like he did Keith Davis this past Sunday I'm good.

giants
skins
girls
eagles

Good man. Just like you I got the Giants winning the NFC East. Which would mean the Skins don't control their own playoff destiny fully. Everything depends on how the rest of the team in the NFC play out. I think most Skins fans tend to forget that, maybe not you per say, but if the Skins don't win the division its not a lock that they even make the playoffs.

except J-turnover has been in the league 6 years....there's a reason dude only played in 5 games until this point.... we need a QB and hopefully we can find one in the draft next year (not Tebow.. i dont see it in him) and we need to stop committing so many penalties...hopefully singletary can fix that...

laugh.gif
this dude deuce talkin' like JTO is a spring chicken.

He sucks...the 49ers suck...and Deuce...take a look at who is in the top 10 in both offense and defense
wink.gif

JTO has been in the league HOW MANY seasons? Gooood night....lol Man I am out of the loop.. I thought that bamma was just thrown into the Fire cause Alex Smithwas some Garbage.. lol

I thought he was like a 2nd year Journeyman...

Wow...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

the ******** still some garbage

roll.gif
and this is coming from a cowgirls fan... please lets not even get started with the issues your team is having... i've said it from the beginningof the pre-season cowgirls r str8 up OVERRATED!!!!!!!!

man.. have you noticed how girls fans stay salty all year long.....

Deuce King wrote:

Are you serious, which team was it that knocked the Skins out the first round the last two times they made the playoffs?? I'll let you take a wild guess.

yea i know the seahawks got us the last two times, but i just figured that if we played them this year, we'd be playing THIS YEAR's seahawks team.

except J-turnover has been in the league 6 years....there's a reason dude only played in 5 games until this point.... we need a QB and hopefully we can find one in the draft next year (not Tebow.. i dont see it in him) and we need to stop committing so many penalties...hopefully singletary can fix that...

Yeah JTO has been in the league that long, but he hasn't been starting. This is his first starting job if I'm not mistaken. You're right, I aswell don't want Tebow so I hope no rationale 49ers fan is thinking about getting him in the draft. As it stands right now, I still would like to give JTOtwo more games as the starting QB to see what he can do. Let's not forget that he has not line and the pass rush has been getting to him this year,it's not like he has a good amount of time in the pocket due to the pressure. We also need to upgrade our O-line.

laugh.gif
this dude deuce talkin' like JTO is a spring chicken.

He sucks...the 49ers suck...and Deuce...take a look at who is in the top 10 in both offense and defense
wink.gif

We just got a new head coach so I can't disagree with you to a certain point that the 49ers needed room for improvement. However, like Istated up above, this is JTO first year as a starter. Don't act like Jason Campbell didn't literally throw away a few games last year, I know he'soff to a decent start this year but he is not Manning or Brady for that matter, Campbell is average at best, he's just off to a lucky start thus far. Alright DoubleJ's we'll see how far this "so called" top 10 offense and defense takes the Skins this year, as in the case with the ********,I'm usually always right when it comes to the future success......or lack there of
wink.gif

yea i know the seahawks got us the last two times, but i just figured that if we played them this year, we'd be playing THIS YEAR's seahawks team.

Different year but the same results for the Skins my friend.

Deuce.. pray tell will you give the Skins ANY credit should they make it to the second round of the Playoffs this year and maintain top ten ranking for O &D??

Just wondering..

jason campbell will never win a game for you guys ... he just wont lose one either, if you know what i mean

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Deuce.. pray tell will you give the Skins ANY credit should they make it to the second round of the Playoffs this year and maintain top ten ranking for O & D??

Just wondering..

Yes I will, believe you me Rock, I give credit where credit is due. With this football season, I can see the Skins making the playoffs, and I can also seethem not making the playoffs, but of course if they actually win a game in the playoffs and maintain this Top Ten offense and defense as the boy DoubleJ's calls it, I ill definitely give respect where respect is due.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

jason campbell will never win a game for you guys ... he just wont lose one either, if you know what i mean

you could argue that he won us that new orleans game... second and like 19 pass to cooley.. bomb to moss.. W for us.

Back
Top Bottom