Let's settle this. Which active players deserve to be in the Hall of Fame?

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Bron = Yes... But I don't think he is going to get in as fast as he would have 1-2 years ago.. I think the voters will hold the way he has acted and handled himself in the past year against him if things don't change.
2yrs ago he would have had 2 mvps though.... you sounding like a cavs/kinck fan with that brah
laugh.gif
I don't really care about what he did... But I think the voters may hold the past year against him... Will he get in first year of eligibility probably and I'd have no problem with it....  But will I be surprised if he doesn't his 1st  2 years of eligibility... Nope..
You can't be serious. The guy is 25 years old. He's got at least 10 more years left in him. By the time he gets voted in it'll be 15-20 years from now. Let's stop living in the moment and think for a second. Lebron will be a unanimous first ballot HOF'er whenever his day comes.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Bron = Yes... But I don't think he is going to get in as fast as he would have 1-2 years ago.. I think the voters will hold the way he has acted and handled himself in the past year against him if things don't change.
2yrs ago he would have had 2 mvps though.... you sounding like a cavs/kinck fan with that brah
laugh.gif
I don't really care about what he did... But I think the voters may hold the past year against him... Will he get in first year of eligibility probably and I'd have no problem with it....  But will I be surprised if he doesn't his 1st  2 years of eligibility... Nope..
You can't be serious. The guy is 25 years old. He's got at least 10 more years left in him. By the time he gets voted in it'll be 15-20 years from now. Let's stop living in the moment and think for a second. Lebron will be a unanimous first ballot HOF'er whenever his day comes.

Grant Hill should be a lock based off mostly his college and early NBA exploits.

laugh.gif
@ Pau getting robbed of a Finals MVP

Grant Hill should be a lock based off mostly his college and early NBA exploits.

laugh.gif
@ Pau getting robbed of a Finals MVP

Bron is a HOF without a doubt if the man were to die today. I thin Manu also gets in when you consider rings and the international gold medal which is pretty amazing. I think Gasol will be there by the end of his career.

Bron is a HOF without a doubt if the man were to die today. I thin Manu also gets in when you consider rings and the international gold medal which is pretty amazing. I think Gasol will be there by the end of his career.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Personally, that's why I think both Manu and TP will get in.

Manu has Olympic Gold AND rings, which is astounding for an international player.

Parker has rings and a Finals MVP.

I think I've asked this before, has there ever been a Finals MVP that wasn't inducted into the Hall?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Personally, that's why I think both Manu and TP will get in.

Manu has Olympic Gold AND rings, which is astounding for an international player.

Parker has rings and a Finals MVP.

I think I've asked this before, has there ever been a Finals MVP that wasn't inducted into the Hall?

It's hard to discuss if their career isn't almost done.

Why are we sitting here arguing about Pau?

What if he gets injured, or Kobe leaves, he doesn't win anything, and spends years with a ringless team, is he still HOFer material?

It's too early to discuss these things.

Grant Hill should definitely go to the HOF though. His career awards/achievements are CRAZY.

It's hard to discuss if their career isn't almost done.

Why are we sitting here arguing about Pau?

What if he gets injured, or Kobe leaves, he doesn't win anything, and spends years with a ringless team, is he still HOFer material?

It's too early to discuss these things.

Grant Hill should definitely go to the HOF though. His career awards/achievements are CRAZY.

Everyone in your definite is a lock.. If I had to pick 1 person who would miss it would be Dirk (that's if I had to pick 1 person to miss) but I think he will get in..
indifferent.gif

Everyone in your definite is a lock.. If I had to pick 1 person who would miss it would be Dirk (that's if I had to pick 1 person to miss) but I think he will get in..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

indifferent.gif
I was playing devil's advocate.... I said everyone is a lock.... But just for the purpose of picking 1 person (IF I HAD TO)... I'd pick Dirk...But I said I think he gets in..

I see people's reading comprehension of a sentence is very low....

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

indifferent.gif
I was playing devil's advocate.... I said everyone is a lock.... But just for the purpose of picking 1 person (IF I HAD TO)... I'd pick Dirk...But I said I think he gets in..

I see people's reading comprehension of a sentence is very low....

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

In Yo Nostril. . . how you figure Pierce doesn't belong wit the rest of them. Remember what he was like before the big 3. He's head and shoulders above t mac and vincen carter. His prime years played with horrible players really is the only reason he wasn't challenging Kobe for best player in the league back then.

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
One of the dumbest things I've ever read. Pierce is quite possible the most overrated player of the past 10 years. And Kobe wasn't the best player in the league back then.

In Yo Nostril. . . how you figure Pierce doesn't belong wit the rest of them. Remember what he was like before the big 3. He's head and shoulders above t mac and vincen carter. His prime years played with horrible players really is the only reason he wasn't challenging Kobe for best player in the league back then.

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
One of the dumbest things I've ever read. Pierce is quite possible the most overrated player of the past 10 years. And Kobe wasn't the best player in the league back then.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

pierce.. challenging... kobe?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

pierce.. challenging... kobe?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Looking at it from a realistic perspective of guys who are on their way out in the next 5 years or so:

Kobe
Duncan
Kidd
Shaq
Kevin Garnett
Ray Allen
Paul Pierce
Dirk
Nash

Back
Top Bottom