Lets start a trend.

What if all of us NTers got together and started a global trend. I feel that there are enough of us to do it and if we all band together it is possible. We cover all regions of the US and some are in other countries. It would be like the biggest social experiment/inside job to come off the internet ( maybe a reach, but who knows.....)

We just gotta decide what to do and how to execute........

What if all of us NTers got together and started a global trend. I feel that there are enough of us to do it and if we all band together it is possible. We cover all regions of the US and some are in other countries. It would be like the biggest social experiment/inside job to come off the internet ( maybe a reach, but who knows.....)

Wearing underwear and beater outside of your regular clothes...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

To accomplish what?

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

To accomplish what?

I think a word would work best.
Clothing wouldn't work cuz peoples styles on here are too different

Back
Top Bottom