Lets take a look of Iran before the U.S./Israel/U.K./AIPAC Zionist alliance obliderates it.

That vid could have used super car or 3...i think i was watching true life on mtv that showed some rich kids in Iran (before dubai existed)

It looks different than other middle eastern countries because of all the oil $

Persian women
pimp.gif

I really hope we resolve our issues with them (and the Middle East in general) peacefully, but yeah...

Beautiful as it is... the American military industrial machine needs a war!   Regardless of my opinion or how much we protest, fact is war is inevitable.  
As Ron Paul said it best... 

"We're being taxed to blow up bridges in Iraq and rebuild them while ours are falling down."

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Beautiful as it is... the American military industrial machine needs a war!   Regardless of my opinion or how much we protest, fact is war is inevitable.  
As Ron Paul said it best... 

"We're being taxed to blow up bridges in Iraq and rebuild them while ours are falling down."

war_is_a_racket_cov_rev.jpeg

I think we would be wise to keep on nose out of everyone else's business for a change, and worry about our own people, streets, and everything that is wrong within our own boarders first before trying to play play big brother to the world and then mom and dad after, telling them what to do.
sick.gif

I've always wanted to visit but with the job I possess, that would be an awkward conversation during my foreign travels report.

Back
Top Bottom