lets talk about: How McDonalds Coke taste better then anywhere else....

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i always thought mcdonalds soda tasted
sick.gif

out of a can or bottle > fountain
/thread.
Indeed.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by GTEK

EXTRA SUGAR.

Used to work at Mikey D's.
Sugar is even added in salads.

Say word

Thats a lie. It's the same set up as all other restaurants that have fountain drinks. Except maybe that the syrup sits in a 100 gallon drum instead of the5 gallon bags in a box like the rest of the beverages, but I don't think that would play a part in how it tastes.

The only thing I could think of is how it is calibrated and the ratio of coke syrup to carbonated water, and that will vary by store slightly.

Originally Posted by rjones416

dont forget the huge scoop of ice they dump in your cup too.
I tell them no ice and I'll give it back to them if its made otherwise
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they get the same "bag in a box" syrup that all other places get- aslo Coke has a rep come out and test to make sure the mixture is correct---bestmake sure the McDs that you got to clean each of the soda flavor spouts everynight- if they dont---they get really gross--and it goes right into your cup.

Yeah! and while were at it lets talk about the additives McDonalds adds to all their products to keep you coming back!

extra high fructose corn syrup got most of y'all lookin' like y'all rock innatubes under ya shirts...

I like coke in da can slightly better....them badboys take years to expire
pimp.gif

But Mickey D's coke is appreciated.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

EXTRA SUGAR.

Doesn't the soda in fountain drinks come in prepackaged boxes/pouches? Are you saying Mc'Donalds orders coke with extra sugar in it? They aren't adding it themselves.
Son. You pour the boxed syrup into a giant tank of carbonated water. From there you can add whatever you want in addition to the syrup. You canalso change the concentration and add more or less coke syrup to the carbonated water to change the flavor. Hence why some fountain drinks are very sweet andother are "watery".

The syrup and carbonated water are separate until mixed in the fountain so they are adding it themselves if the OP istelling the truth.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

EXTRA SUGAR.

Doesn't the soda in fountain drinks come in prepackaged boxes/pouches? Are you saying Mc'Donalds orders coke with extra sugar in it? They aren't adding it themselves.
Son. You pour the boxed syrup into a giant tank of carbonated water. From there you can add whatever you want in addition to the syrup. You can also change the concentration and add more or less coke syrup to the carbonated water to change the flavor. Hence why some fountain drinks are very sweet and other are "watery".

The syrup and carbonated water are separate until mixed in the fountain so they are adding it themselves if the OP is telling the truth.

Ive been wondering this for a long time. I guess the answer was obvious but I didnt know they even sold it not premixed.

Back
Top Bottom