Let's talk about "Tablets" for a minute...

I love my iPad

I pretty much consume all my media from it. Music, movies, email, web, apps and games, etc

I have a MBP and an iPhone 6S+ and I use my iPad every day still.

I work from my actual computer, so I don't like spending all my time on it. With the iPad I'm mobile. I can chill with my son and surf while he naps, or bring it with me on trips or on flights etc.

Its also the ultimate bathroom device.

I use my tablets for movies and general surfing. People say you can use your phones, but it's nice to have an alternative to use than draining your phone's battery. Plus, it's better on the eyes.

I've never had the urge to get a tablet. I just dont see the need for one if you have a laptop. and even if you dont have a laptop, why would you choose to get a tablet instead when a laptop could do more? not to mention that there's a ton of touchscreen laptops on the market now. idk, maybe I'm old school :lol:

I've never had the urge to get a tablet. I just dont see the need for one if you have a laptop. and even if you dont have a laptop, why would you choose to get a tablet instead when a laptop could do more? not to mention that there's a ton of touchscreen laptops on the market now. idk, maybe I'm old school :lol:

At this point of my life, phones/laptops/tablets are only good for entertainment.

I wouldn't even know what to do with the other technology.

Tablet > laptop as far as that goes.

Simply based of size and maximum screen ratio.

I dont need the keyboard.

My biggest gripe are the people who have tablets with keyboards.

Why? :lol:

At this point of my life, phones/laptops/tablets are only good for entertainment.

I wouldn't even know what to do with the other technology.

Tablet > laptop as far as that goes.

Simply based of size and maximum screen ratio.

I dont need the keyboard.

My biggest gripe are the people who have tablets with keyboards.

Why? :lol:

Guilty because I have one for my ipad :tongue:

just faster to type when im writing notes for something or texting on imessage

But yeah i love it for moviebox and games. Just the bigger screen overall wins me for games and movies.

At times I do feel its useless when my i can do everything on my phone, but once i pick it up i remembered its a lot of fun :lol:

Last edited:

I think it's cool for if you are on your couch watching TV or in the kitchen and want to go online or whatever. Who wants to lug a heavy laptop around the house.

Got my ipad2 that i basically just use for pr0n. Have a laptop that i download music on and normal file usage. Phone for the daily use.

The tablet is a cool convenience really. Leave it on the coffee table for people to pick up and check stuff real quick. It isn't connected to my imessage or anything and i surf for pr0n on incognito. No virus worries on it is nice.

I really like the microsoft surface pro and i think that would be a great laptop replacement
Savage

I use my iPad all the time at home.. Convenient as hell.. On it now actually

My laptop is my work computer and I specifically requested a smaller one for convenience since I bring it home pretty much everyday

But still I'm usually messing around on my iPad when I'm home.. Watching tv, in bed, taking the Browns to the super bowl

On my phone I use messenger and all that.. But hate browsing.. And I'll use Twitter or Instagram on it, but that's about it.. And work stuff

Also I download a ton of podcasts

Last edited:
Question for iPad/iPhone users: Are any of you using the Leef iAccess for micro SD support (http://www.leefco.com/iaccess)?

Thinking about taking advantage of the AT&T iPad Mini 2 for $99 promo but its only for the 16GB model.

My tablet holds PDFs and PowerPoints for my classes, so I use it almost everyday. I also use it to browse the Internet and watch YouTube/movies and listen to music with Spotify. Only problem I have is the battery life isn't not the best and it's a little small (8.4in screen)

Back
Top Bottom