Let's Talk Fast-Casual Dining - What's Your Favorite?

Obviously this topic discussion is subjective....for example, I really don't like Chipotle, but IMO, the best fast-casual dining chain is Cava.

Love that place. Hit it up a couple times per month. So many different ways to get your food and mix your bases, proteins, toppings, etc.

I dunno if this restaurant is nationwide, but if you're ever in the DMV and need a quick-fix Mediterranean meal, this should be a go-to.

What yall say?

Cava is the truth -- they always hook it up at my local spot

I also like &pizza, Kati Roll, Indikitch, Sweetgreen, Sophie's Cuban, Xi'an in NYC

1306949828_getting_in_the_car_like_a_boss.gif

Does Waffle House count?? Or is that more just straight casual diner.

Although my sis lives in DC, I’ll have to check that Cava place out

I mess with Mods pizza and a lot of local places. Hubcap grill, Bernie’s Burger Bus, Piata and Torchys.

Torchy’s is quickly becoming uncool. :lol:

Cuchifritos and el malecon b

Son. Cuz you shine like.... i was about to post el malecon. That roast chicken. Legit. Nothing beats thre nueva espana pollo al carbon. oh boy

Bareburger is my favorite chain in nyc. Bar none.

Ihop is good to. For what its worth. It be hitting them craving spots for real.

one of these opened recently by my house. I've been hesitant to try it, it's good though?
Yea. Download the app. You can pay right from the app, order ahead of time and have it there when you get there, extra like 50 bucks you get a free 5. I usually get a wrap and a smoothie, it's a considerable amount of food and stil under 10 bucks. They will sub splenda for the turbinado if you prefer, really customize it, add ginger, etc. and the people are always super nice, building decor is clitche modern with the fake wood and concrete floors, orange or green metal chairs, etc.

Piada

Naf naf

The wing and seafood spot where get hella crawfish but it’s not a chain so no one would know it unless you frequent north minneapolis.

This arepa place called arepa bite, it isn’t by my house but I’ll eat there if I’m working in that area.

Back
Top Bottom