Lets talk Matte Black for a minute... Vol. CotDAMN

I rocks wit matte black cars. So...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It looks done when done right.

That CLS is OD.

Some of these cars look ok, always liked the sleek look.

Plus in the hood, the "matte" look was dude driving around primered cars,
laugh.gif

1-1965-mustang-project-for-sale.jpg

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

How much does it cost get get the matte done to your car??
im not exactly sure, but to be honest i would rather get a matte black wrap instead of a real paintjob, that way it would protect my OG paint and i could take it off if i wanted to sell. wraps are anywhere from $3.5k-5k

That's actually dope as hell! Just gotta make sure to go to someone that's superb at doing that type of paint finish.

Matte anything can be done. And it's not repainting too...a lot of cars out there just get vinyl wrapped. Costs about $2-4k for a proper job. The downside is that you gotta be extra careful while washing it. My boy had it done to his car and he had to use dish-washing soap to wash the car.

It's also a pain to keep it clean especially if your car is a daily driver.

Here's some more for you guys. Most of you probably read the story on my blog, but he won some cash at the Vegas tables (as usual), went up to his hotel, found this on Craiglist, gave the dude the garbage bag of cash (dude didn't even bother to count it), Dave got in, and drove it home to LA.  Thats why its still pretty filthy, but still looks sick. Even he admits its super impractical, it's pretty hard to see out of at night and the blindspots are out of control.  But that's Dave, he'll just get another car, this is the second time he's just picked up a car like that out of the blue off Vegas Craigslist.  

Oh yeah, the lights were wrapped I believe, but the rest is very much matte painted.
more_thehundreds1.jpg

more_thehundreds2.jpg

Originally Posted by wj4

Matte anything can be done. And it's not repainting too...a lot of cars out there just get vinyl wrapped. Costs about $2-4k for a proper job. The downside is that you gotta be extra careful while washing it. My boy had it done to his car and he had to use dish-washing soap to wash the car.

It's also a pain to keep it clean especially if your car is a daily driver.
What colour?

I could just imagine the ugliness of a matte black paint job on mid-winter here in Toronto
sick.gif

350z in matte?

I'm thinking about purchasing a 350z and wanna see how it would look in matte black or any other color. I live in Seattle btw so would it be a bad idea? (rain
smh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom