Let's talk slump busters.... Vol. Did I really just hit that?

Aight so hypothetically speaking of course....yeah right... who am I kidding
smh.gif

Aight so %#+% it, I been w/ one chick for far too long and I just got back solo-dolo, for real for real. Shut up mouse
smh.gif
. Yeah sothere's this underattractive, overweight, ridiculously nasty (in a positive way) chick I been knowin since like...forever. She ain't reallyuuuuuuugly, but under less drastic circumstances, I'd pass. I always have ever since she's been hawking me, word to 7th grade. But I'mweak NT...and I thirst. I don't have the enregy to actively hunt right now and she's pretty much throwing the lob. I just don't reallywanna dunk it. Please, I beg of you... tell me of your worst slump buster story so that I can muster the courage to do what must be done. cuz It's uglyout'chere for ya boy
smh.gif

That ain't your girl in your avy?

what happened?

(JK about the first part, but weren't you in a relationship like yesterday?)

My slump buster story would need to be told in person, she was too heinous to describe over message boards. Wouldnt do her justice. With that being said, gofor it.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Yeah so there's this underattractive, overweight, ridiculously nasty (in a positive way) chick I been knowin since like...forever.
what part of that is positive?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

new orleans?

and yeah i've hit a couple rats in my day that i do regret. but times get hard, got to do what must be done if aint no action poppin off.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That ain't your girl in your avy?

what happened?

(JK about the first part, but weren't you in a relationship like yesterday?)
It wasn't a clean cut, but we've been split for a few weeks.

and silverbullet, clearly I was referring to her being ridiculously nasty
laugh.gif
. She used to talk about being mad at her GF for giving her head cuz she likes tobe the generous type. I'm saying, G... nasty
grin.gif

Theres a few that i regret. And my stories probably deserve cliffnotes.

The thing you need to be prepared for is her turning into a straight Klingon. Word to Star Trek.

and silverbullet, clearly I was referring to her being ridiculously nasty
laugh.gif
. She used to talk about being mad at her GF for giving her head cuz she likes to be the generous type. I'm saying, G... nasty
grin.gif
oh, naaaaaaaasty!!! got cha.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WHO THE *%%#...................... posts/has/takes/wants pics of a slump buster?
smh.gif
FAIL...
dont get mad at me you crusty #!! %!#%%

ask her for some

Just do it - slump busters are necessary for survival

I love how NT only smash dimes - my wify is bangin, but there are a few exceptions to the rules

1. Your in a new city, you dont know anyone
2. Long dry spell
3. Just broke up with your girl after a long relationship

There are also rules to smashing undesireables

1. Never, never at your crib
2. Cant let your boys know
3. Your EX can never find out - if she knows the monster your smashing you can forget ever baggin another dime

In my experience slump busters sometimes provide other avenues to sucess - I spent a year in LA after finishing school in Miami, my first smash was a fat chickfrom behind the counter of thrifty car rental - she was the first girl I talked to off the plane - she hooked me up on disounts and upgrades, which saved me $.She also introduced me to her cousins who were running shwag - I went from smashing the fat chick from Thrifty to wannabe models and video extras in no time. Ikept it 100 with her too, let her know I was grateful for the smash and hookup but I was just gonna keep it movin.

If I was you I would rent the cheapest Motel possible, tell her to bring the liquor, make it clear that its not a relationship and smash like your trying tohurt her - big girls dont cry

I can only imagine the feeling you get after you are "finished" ...and you see that monster slumped over when your "desire" has beensatisfied. Gotta be terrible, and evasive actions are then put into play asap.

Aight so hypothetically speaking of course....yeah right... who am I kidding
smh.gif

Aight so %#+% it, I been w/ one chick for far too long and I just got back solo-dolo, for real for real. Shut up mouse
smh.gif
. Yeah so there's this underattractive, overweight, ridiculously nasty (in a positive way) chick I been knowin since like...forever. She ain't really uuuuuuugly, but under less drastic circumstances, I'd pass. I always have ever since she's been hawking me, word to 7th grade. But I'm weak NT...and I thirst. I don't have the enregy to actively hunt right now and she's pretty much throwing the lob. I just don't really wanna dunk it. Please, I beg of you... tell me of your worst slump buster story so that I can muster the courage to do what must be done. cuz It's ugly out'chere for ya boy
smh.gif

damn fam, I just went dolo too but I can't do slump busters (Mike Singletary) just can't do it (/Mike Singletary)
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom