LETTER FROM THE PEN: PRODIGY TAKES SHOTS AT HELL RELL, RICK ROSS AND NAMES HIS FAVORITE 40 MC's

laugh.gif
@ the some of the names

Dude needs to stop with this and focus on tryn'a write some better material or just fade off.

The list had some dudes who I'd give him props for, others are just no more jokes status. It's always sad how rappers have very limited hip hopknowledge or straight up stupid opinions. Probably just write that trash due to loyalty (like putting "g-unit" on that).

This guy was talking about coming out and exposing Jay-Z and the Illuminati a few months ago.

honestly, I'd set Tragedy Khadafi free right now if that meant throwing away the key to Prodigy's cell. No one wants to hear that mess.

Before anyone says anything, I'm in the top 5 Prodigy & Mobb Deep fans on NT. Don't even go there. (Their good material obviously)

Originally Posted by Remi23

The Hell Rell statement was so random who pays attention to Hell Rell execept Die Hard Diplomat Fans
underground rappers in NYC automatically have usually high profiles just cuz they're in the 5 boros...

laugh.gif
prodigy went from dropping bars to dropping bars of soap in the way he sound in thoseletters. he went in full ****** in that list.

what about Buckshot? A.G.? O.C.? Gang Starr??? Big L? M.O.P.? Masta Ace? Lord Finesse? Grand Puba? i would look @ a person funny if he/she told metheir favorite rapper was lil kim. he might be a bit biased cuz he's from QUEENSBRIDGE!, but there's better talent to come outta the Bridge, like CNN,Cormega, Q-Tip, Black Sheep, and others. i dont see much from Crooklyn, hardly anyone outta the Boogie Down, not much from the West Coast. can't reallysay nothin tho, cuz thas his personal list of the "greatest". still tho, Lil Kim??
roll.gif
, gotta have a gun pointed to your head to say that lil kim is one of thegreatest.

some one should go visit that n' and kick him in the head for not acknowledgin vinnie paz as the greatest ever
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

some one should go visit that n' and kick him in the head for not acknowledgin vinnie paz as the greatest ever
smh.gif
it's alright, mideastbeast already tried to snuff that 5 foot old man like three times since he read this.

Im a fan of 3 six, tear da club up thugs...... but they strive to make dance music.
MC is almost Synonymous with lyrics to me, so maybe im off.

What he was saying in that note about was the absolute truth.

But that note was completly ******ed?

Jeezy.....B Gizzle.....Wayne? come on.

I %%%#+% with them all but them n' should even in the 50 on anybodies in the right state of minds list.

Back
Top Bottom