levis finally got it right 521 & 513

copped some 513's. fit is perfect, they aren't ball hugging tight so you can't fit !#!@ in your pockets or any of that. just a slim cut with a taper enough so that low cut shoes don't make your jeans drag on the floor. gonna rock them hard and see if i can get some sick fadez on my $60 levis.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

chillainvillain wrote:
Just get 511s and size up. /thread
Basically.

this. just bought jeans the other day, i'm normally a 34 when it comes to dress pants but everything 34 in the Levis store was suffocating my nuts.
36 fit perfectly, and i always wear a belt anyhow. these days its hard to find fashionable clothes when you have the physique of a man and not a skinny hipster...
30t6p3b.gif

I was in Sears yesterday and they had some rigid 521's.  Looked really nice.  Don't know why Macy's didn't have that color last time I went.  I never tried 511s, I don't like the idea of having to size up.

All my Levi's are 514, but they seem to fit differently. The Nordstrom one seems a lot tighter the Macys baggier. Have a couple from Would that I haven't worn yet. Not feeling the wider leg opening, so I'm have to give theses 521 a try. Thx OP

Tried on some 521's at Kohls, gonna buy them later this week. Definitely like the fit better than my current 514's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by ninjahood

basically.

Ninjahood wears 514s?  Is dat whats poppin in da heights?

Mind. Blown.
laugh.gif
actually people around here rock even slimmer jeans... 511's...i prefer da fitted 514, and i dont like my ankles looking like they suffocating so da 514's do me well.
Size up. 
They fit great 
laugh.gif

Levis got a F&F sale, use code FF2011 for 30% off with free shipping. It ends today though 10/24 but they have a nice selection on 511,521 and 513. Most of the 511 are discounted already so adding in the promotion code makes it that much sweeter.

To people saying Levis are too tight, it's better to have a somewhat tight pair that stretches out to a normal fit. My size 32 514s look like baggy @#$ bootcut jeans after a few months of wear 
sick.gif
511 size 32 jeans are tight at first but after wearing them for a bit they fit perfectly for me. (Of course I have that slim runner physique, so it might not apply to everyone)

Levis.com doesn’t have 521’s listed, but they have something called Slim Taper……is that the same?

Ive gotten 2 pairs of 521’s from Kohls.com but I wanted to check out other colors on Levis.com

^
Yeah, I think the slim tapers are the 521's because in the description it says it has a smaller leg opening than the 520's and don't have the slouchy top.  I like them a lot better than my 513's now.  The leg openings just look a lot less sloppy.  I also notice that the lengths of Levi's seem shorter than other brands.

The 521s look good. It's hard trying to find the perfect fit. I've been on them h&m jeans and I think they're pretty good..not too baggy not too skinny
pimp.gif

I agree 514s are too 'boot cut' for me. I tried 511s in my regular size and I looked/felt like an emo %#+@+% (I have bigger quads/thighs from squats tho).

The hunt for 513s/521s begins

Back
Top Bottom