levis finally got it right 521 & 513

I'm a 527 man. I'm still on my bootcut steez. It's like acceptable bell bottoms, shich personally I'm a huge fan of.

I would mess with the 514 if the were bootcur.

I think I've been rocking the same style since '03, saves me money cuz a)Levi's are made to last forever b) since I didn't hop on team taper I didn't have to buy Any new jeans, and I won't when the style changes again.

Bought a pair of 513. I have chicken legs and those things are extremely tight in the thigh. Hoping they break in/stretch.

I used to wear true religions, red label evisus, c star, list went on but then I started buying 511 jeans and now 508. Best switch I made, price vs quality the higher priced jeans ain't worth it.

Those brands you listed are not high quality denim

They're just expensive

The difference in quality in a good pair of denim is night and day

Those brands you listed are not high quality denim

They're just expensive

The difference in quality in a good pair of denim is night and day
c star isn't high quality? Red label evisus? Did you ever see a pair of red labels? They were the first evisus to drop with the Chinese pattern on the inside of the pants. I doubt you even know what I'm talking about but yes they were high end quality. C star jeans, not g star, very different company and quality.

someone posted on here a few weeks ago for me to try the 521s...........awesome suggestion. Works perfectly for me. I got a light stonewashed pair and a dark denim pair from Kohls.
how much did you cop'd them at khols for? on sale at macys n JCPenny are $39.99.

http://m.levi.com/categories/12402008

levi list w/ description try them all if you got time

I've recently slimmed down and I'm a lil built tried 513 because tapered help with the display of shoes but my thighs n calfs are too big. 521 are my next try...TBC

Let me know what else might work for me? Thx

someone posted on here a few weeks ago for me to try the 521s...........awesome suggestion. Works perfectly for me. I got a light stonewashed pair and a dark denim pair from Kohls.
how much did you cop'd them at khols for? on sale at macys n JCPenny are $39.99.

http://m.levi.com/categories/12402008
levi list w/ description try them all if you got time

I've recently slimmed down and I'm a lil built tried 513 because tapered help with the display of shoes but my thighs n calfs are too big. 521 are my next try...TBC

Let me know what else might work for me? Thx
508 are by far the best fit for a stocky person who wants a tapered fit, 511 also but you have to size up because the thigh area is a little tighter than the 508 but have way more choice of colors.

Last edited:
508 are by far the best fit for a stocky person who wants a tapered fit, 511 also but you have to size up because the thigh area is a little tighter than the 508 but have way more choice of colors.
thanks any other styles I should try that are around 508 fit?

I
c star isn't high quality? Red label evisus? Did you ever see a pair of red labels? They were the first evisus to drop with the Chinese pattern on the inside of the pants. I doubt you even know what I'm talking about but yes they were high end quality. C star jeans, not g star, very different company and quality.
No one Is ignorant to the brands you mentioned. They're high end/designer, not high quality. I'm not sure if the thread still exist but there used to be a denim thread. You can check there if you want to learn about high quality denim.

I believe Gap has some tapered jeans, I don't get why you're asking for more styles when I've given you the 2 best.

I believe Gap has some tapered jeans, I don't get why you're asking for more styles when I've given you the 2 best.

Because it's the best in your opinion and people have different styles.

Back
Top Bottom