Levis Friend's and Family 30% and Free Shipping

image_01.jpg

we get to wear jeans on fridays at my business casual setting workplace

I dont ever wear jeans casue i think the 501's are prolly too baggy and i dont want to look a certain way (baggy jeans)

but i also want to wear something that aint nut huggin and ill be at least half way comfortable in. any suggestions fellas?

I dont ever wear jeans casue i think the 501's are prolly too baggy and i dont want to look a certain way (baggy jeans)
but i also want to wear something that aint nut huggin and ill be at least half way comfortable in. any suggestions fellas?

501's ain't really that baggy if you buy your size.
513's might be good though, the leg opening is small though so they can't be worn with boots.

513 like said before. 514's leg opening are too wide for my liking and I have the 513 cords which are perfect for cold weather. And good looks OP, looking to get some shirts and raw denim. :smokin

Good looking op. about to cop me 5 pairs and get mini me a bunch for the rest of the school year :pimp:

501's ain't really that baggy if you buy your size.
513's might be good though, the leg opening is small though so they can't be worn with boots.
I also recommend the 508's, slightly slimmer in the thigh than a 501 (about .5 inch) with a tapered bottom

Back
Top Bottom