Levi's Stores/Outlets in Bay Area

Levi's store in SF on Post right near Union Square next to Tiffany & Co. Theres a Levi's outlet at Great mall.

If you are specifically looking for 501 STF's you can try Kaplans on Market. They are like $29 there. I am pretty sure they are b stock, but they don'tlook/feel any different than ones from the Levis store.

for 501 go to sears or mervyns u can get em super cheap during a sale never buy 501s from the levis store

Originally Posted by sfgr415

If you are specifically looking for 501 STF's you can try Kaplans on Market. They are like $29 there. I am pretty sure they are b stock, but they don't look/feel any different than ones from the Levis store.

yeah.. levi's outlet in great mall has 501 STFs with "minor imperfections" for about 30 as well. they also get some capital Es for like 50once in a while
Originally Posted by donpoppa

for 501 go to sears or mervyns u can get em super cheap during a sale never buy 501s from the levis store

agreed-- got some STFs over veteran's day sale 2 for 40.

by STF, do u guys mean shrink-to-fit??

Anyway, the mens Macy's store in union square has pretty good deal on levis. I though they had a better selection then the actual levi store, they donthave the captal E collection or the high end stuff. I got a pair two weeks ago fro 34.99, and thats retail...not a sale

And have u guys ever seen the levis raw selvedge denim? They had them at barneys, and the quality was really nice...but the cut was made for a skinnier guy, icould barely even put them....I think they were like 160-180

Back
Top Bottom