Lexus is the best car brand, period.

The GSF has a naturally aspirated V8 chruning out 467hp. It's a lot less than the competition, the M5 makes 560hp.

^ love how the 1st gen IS looks, but I just don't like the interior. :smh:

I probably won't be able to afford the 3rd gen anytime soon. But I've been saving up for a 2nd gen, hopefully I can get one by the end of the year. [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Had my eye on the IS350F For a while now. Anyone know the 2016 is out yet? Real life might go today :lol:

Had my eye on the IS350F For a while now. Anyone know the 2016 is out yet? Real life might go today :lol:

I think they're out now. I know the 200t is hitting dealers now. I don't think there is any difference between the 2015 and 2016, at least anything major. Heard the Nav system is getting upgraded for the 2017 model. Might want to wait on that.

LX actually doesn't seem so bad starting at $83k considering the LandCruiser starts at $80k. I believe the LandCruiser will get you more features though, from what I understand it is pretty loaded as it is.

The new LX looks better to me too.

View media item 1721744

I think if you go overseas they'll take the Land Cruiser over the LX. I'm speaking about West Africa to my knowledge.

Land cruiser was the quintessential Colombian cartel vehicle. Salt miners etc love them too. Even to this day on Colombia the land cruiser is the status symbol

^^^ yes they are....

15248529616_e36930244c_b.jpg

lexus-ls460-vossen-cvt-gloss-silver-1.gif

HARD!!

i have a 2011 lexus is350 f sport.

love the car.

however, the best brand in the world is mercedes-benz. they invented the car and hold over 100,000 patents. they invented the airbags, seatbelts, crumple zones, diesel passenger vehicles, electric vehicles, motorcycles,stability control, supercharged engines, etc.

easily the most influential automobile brand to ever exist, and it isnt even close

i have a 2011 lexus is350 f sport.

love the car.

however, the best brand in the world is mercedes-benz. they invented the car and hold over 100,000 patents. they invented the airbags, seatbelts, crumple zones, diesel passenger vehicles, electric vehicles, motorcycles,stability control, supercharged engines, etc.

easily the most influential automobile brand to ever exist, and it isnt even close
You about to rustle some jimmies

Couple of my buddies have the IsF's :x

One of my female friends got the new RX :x :x

Back
Top Bottom